• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants to look at Aaron Curry

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...at-aaron-curry

I don't hate it..

Comment

This guy was a huge bust, I remember all the hype around him in that draft when he went 4th overall. I guess I'm ok if we sign him for dirt cheap since our LBs could use any possible help but I'm not really too excited.

Comment

I remember him too..who knows, maybe he is finally healthy..
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Bad knees......camp fodder.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Any bodies they can bring in to compete at the LB position... not exactly expecting him to be a great LB, but it is worth taking a look
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

"Safe signing."
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

wouldnt hate it.

Comment

He's #9 on Bleacher Reports Top 10 worst draft picks in the last 10 years.

Comment

Im just going to come out and say it: I like this move a lot.

Comment

I would be all in for it since Reese didn't take a single linebacker in the draft

Comment

Be nice if he was this years diamond in the rough we are always finding.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

size/weight/speed....Giants are very big on this

Comment

**Charlie Brown teacher voice
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              Be nice if he was this years diamond in the rough we are always finding.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X