Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking all 32 Teams WR Cores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ranking all 32 Teams WR Cores

    Giant's came out 4th which I think is fair seeing they have not take a snap together yet.. #s 2&3 the Steelers & GB have proven trios. And #1 NE won the SB last year and then added Brandon Cooks

    Not sure if this was already posted, but I couldn't find anything

    http://nyg.247sports.com/Gallery/Ran...&ad_id=6676909
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  • #2
    Well, that would be a nice change but wait until actual games start. We're always the best in the off season. On paper.

    ps - corps

    Comment


    • #3
      I think they might want to include Tampa Bay also. Our potential is thru the roof so that's why everyone predicts us so high. At least the secondary and the D line have a year under their belt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Im not trying to stir up an o-line argument but it going to come down to if Eli has the time to find his WR and let plays develop.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gntsfn View Post
          Im not trying to stir up an o-line argument but it going to come down to if Eli has the time to find his WR and let plays develop.
          There is no argument.

          There's reality and there's opinions thereof.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Giant's came out 4th which I think is fair seeing they have not take a snap together yet.. #s 2&3 the Steelers & GB have proven trios. And #1 NE won the SB last year and then added Brandon Cooks

            Not sure if this was already posted, but I couldn't find anything

            http://nyg.247sports.com/Gallery/Ran...&ad_id=6676909
            Easy way to remember..

            Core = center
            Corps = group or body of ppl.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

              Easy way to remember..

              Core = center
              Corps = group or body of ppl.
              Thanks for the Tip!!!

              Anyway many that posted on the site felt they were crazy there were only 4th and felt like the Giant's got cheated. I feel they are lucky to be even in top 10 with the Line being a question mark and them not playing together yet
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

                Thanks for the Tip!!!

                Anyway many that posted on the site felt they were crazy there were only 4th and felt like the Giant's got cheated. I feel they are lucky to be even in top 10 with the Line being a question mark and them not playing together yet
                I think they are top 10. Once you get into the top 5, anyone can list them in any order.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gntsfn View Post
                  Im not trying to stir up an o-line argument but it going to come down to if Eli has the time to find his WR and let plays develop.
                  Exactly. Seems like the Eagles had a bunch of nobodies at WR many of those years that they ran up the score on our team in the past. But they had good protection and QBs who extended plays.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                    I think they might want to include Tampa Bay also. Our potential is thru the roof so that's why everyone predicts us so high. At least the secondary and the D line have a year under their belt.
                    Mike Evans and Desean Jackson is a scary duo. I also like their TE too. I wouldn't be shocked if they win the NFC south.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We are stacked at WR.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Corps
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          [QUOTE=jomo;n2932700]Corps

                          not to be mistaken for corpse

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            [QUOTE=Glaw;n2932701]
                            Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Corps

                            not to be mistaken for corpse
                            Although we have labored through OL corpse and LB corpse, yes you are correct core, corps and corpse are all very different.

                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [QUOTE=jomo;n2932707]
                              Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                              Although we have labored through OL corpse and LB corpse, yes you are correct core, corps and corpse are all very different.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X