That's interesting.
      is this true young lady?
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        is this true young lady?
        I suppose. Cruz hasn't really mentioned anything to me yet. We actually sit back and laugh at all the "sources".

The good news is, once he gets his paycheck...we can buy more vans!!
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Very interesting. Looks like we may finally, one way or another, be nearing an end to this saga and with all the positive talk from John Mara, I'm optimistic it will be good news.

Comment

Uh oh. this has all the potential to get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I suppose. Cruz hasn't really mentioned anything to me yet. We actually sit back and laugh at all the "sources".

The good news is, once he gets his paycheck...we can buy more vans!!
              He'll finally be able to afford the Astroghini!!

Comment

how is this news? they have been trying to sign him all off-season, this is just more speculation. Not a shot at the OP btw, meant towards giants101

Comment

I must be like the only person indifferent about this. To me, there's no point in talking about him until he gets signed. Jerry Reese has done a good job in making me completely unattached to any player.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                    how is this news? they have been trying to sign him all off-season, this is just more speculation. Not a shot at the OP btw, meant towards giants101
                    Media hype at its finest
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by EJ Blue View Post
                      I must be like the only person indifferent about this. To me, there's no point in talking about him until he gets signed. Jerry Reese has done a good job in making me completely unattached to any player.
                      That's a sensible approach
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If it's all the same to you, i don't think i'll hold my breath!
                        All I know is...if he gets what he wants from the Giants, he had better not drop another ball because it's what separates him from the truly elite receivers who NEVER drop passes.
                        If he wants to get paid like one, he had better not blow off another dropped pass, as no big deal, EVER again!
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                          If it's all the same to you, i don't think i'll hold my breath!
                          All I know is...if he gets what he wants from the Giants, he had better not drop another ball because it's what separates him from the truly elite receivers who NEVER drop passes.
                          If he wants to get paid like one, he had better not blow off another dropped pass, as no big deal, EVER again!
                          Name a receiver who "NEVER" drops passes

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Name a receiver who "NEVER" drops passes
                            Percy Harvin alone had 0 drops last year according to the NFL stats, but to your point all the wide receivers that have a large amount of target as did Cruz have a few drops.

Percy also missed 5 games and has a sorted injury history.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                              Percy Harvin alone had 0 drops last year according to the NFL stats, but to your point all the wide receivers that have a large amount of target as did Cruz have a few drops.

Percy also missed 5 games and has a sorted injury history.
                              And he's "never" dropped a pass in his career? I wish Cruz would stop dropping passes, but when that becomes the focus of his productivity we are missing the boat.

Saying "never" and "always" usually means we're wrong lol

Comment

Working...
                              X