Breakout Player For 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakout Player For 2017

Landon Collins broke out last year.. Who is your pick for break out player for this upcoming season? Could be on either side of the ball.. I'm going with Eli Apple.. He is bigger, faster, and stronger than last year and has a full year of getting adjusted to the nfl and spags system under his belt.. I think the sky is the limit for the kid. Thoughts?

BJ Goodson. Huge upgrade over Kelvin Sheppard. He will be a thumper coming downfield behind Snacks.

Comment

I was thinking him but he might not be on the field in sub packages which defenses are in the majority of the time in today's nfl.. I still think he will be a huge upgrade and have an impact but playing time might limit how big of an impact.

Comment

Evan Engram most likely. I think he will put up some serious stats. Odell is going to really open up the middle.

As for a vet, I'm going Perkins.

So much talent on offense at the skill spots. Question is if the OL is any good.

Comment

I think you're right on both accounts.. I think engram will also open up the middle for the WR's since he has the speed to get down the seam.. something the giants haven't had from the TE position in years.

Comment

Paul Perkins

Comment

BJ Goodson. He is a hitter and skilled at playing the run. Combine that with two DEs that play the run very well, the best DT in the game and another huge DT and I think BJ should be freed up to lay the lumber on some folks. Now hopefully he can show some coverage skills and pass rush ability and really jump up the rankings.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I hope another DL develops. We really need a two more good rotational players
                Long Live the King

Comment

On the DL maybe Dalvin Tomlinson could make a better step up than people think, as and when he's called upon

Comment

I'm banking my fantasy season on Perkins becoming a 1,300 all purpose yard back.
                    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

my pick for breakout player is Sterling Shepard

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                        my pick for breakout player is Sterling Shepard
                        There will be a lot of room for that young man to run. Woohoo!
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Hopefully you're all right.

Comment

Eli Apple.
                            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Darian Thompson. Opposing teams will be throwing away from Collins giving him opportunities to ball hawk

Comment

Working...
                              X