No announcement yet.

Breakout Player For 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with Perkins. Even if Apple and Shephard improve their #'s, Perkins has the real potential to be a thousand year rusher -- which we haven't had since 2012, and signify the return of a real running game for the Giants.

If he turns into our legitimate starting RB this year and produces, it brings so much to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
      Ramses Barden, this is the year guys.. for sure
      haha...well played

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
        Ramses Barden, this is the year guys.. for sure
        I hear he is even taller now
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
          I'm going with Perkins. Even if Apple and Shephard improve their #'s, Perkins has the real potential to be a thousand year rusher -- which we haven't had since 2012, and signify the return of a real running game for the Giants.

If he turns into our legitimate starting RB this year and produces, it brings so much to the table.
          I don't think since Tiki Barber have we had a rusher go for a thousand years!!!!!
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

The breakout player of 2017 has to be Flowers.....no ifs, ands or buts!
            Last edited by bigblue58; 07-21-2017, 01:45 PM.
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              I think Engram is going to exceed everyone expectations
              kid looks like a beast
              Last week, former center and Super Bowl XLII champion Shaun O’Hara said Giants fans have not seen this type of playmaking ability at the position since Jeremy Shockey, the franchise’s last tight end drafted in the first round until Engram was selected 23rd overall this past April. This week, Mark Bavaro, who defined the position as well as toughness in the Bill Parcells era, called Engram “unbelievable” and “impressive” in a story in the New York Post.
              http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...a-524e246aa9a5
              Gotta like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

I don't think since Tiki Barber have we had a rusher go for a thousand years!!!!!
                Im assuming you mean yards.. Bradshaw and Jacobs both went over a 1000 yards multiple times each

Comment

Eli Apple has matured and gained a good sense of what it takes to be a starter on the outside for this defense. His play, not numbers, will benefit from this offseason. Now we have a trio of DBs that can play the #1 WR consistently & efficiently.
                  sigpic

Comment

Either Engram or Apple, but I'm leaning more toward Apple having a breakout year.
                    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Wayne Gallman. I think he makes the most out of his carries and provides a nice compliment to Perkins.

Comment

Nice set of nominees. Speaks well of more recent FO drafting! Keep it coming, FO.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapblock View Post
                          Nice set of nominees. Speaks well of more recent FO drafting! Keep it coming, FO.
                          That is true!
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                            Call me crazy but I think JPP has a super year, and breaks out once again after all he's been through. He should be in the prime of his career right now. He has the other end covered and a good DL inside and a great secondary so he could very well wreak havoc all day long.
                            I hope your right but let's just see if he can stay on the field. I'd take 12 games from him at this point.

Comment

Robert Thomas

Comment

Engram please ! ..........it could be massive for us if he delivers in his first season as a Giant
                                Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

Working...
                                X