Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib vs West Virginia 2011 "Bruce Irvin"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Pugh and Ryan Nassib vs West Virginia 2011 "Bruce Irvin"

Finally tracked the game down kinda disappointed because there arent many head to head snaps of Pugh vs Irvin.I spent the time finding and cutting it so i figured I would put it up

Justin Pugh vs WV Bruce Irvin is #11

Pugh had a great game here. That was a lot of plays to play that cleanly. Almost picture perfect. I saw one play that he let his guy go on pass protection, and was worried, but on second look, it must have been the play since it was a swing pass to the back. In another, he was bull rushed pretty good, but since it was a three step drop, the QB wasn't even pressured. This game has to make you feel good about the two Syracuse picks.

Comment

Originally posted by PierrePaul View Post
      Pugh had a great game here. That was a lot of plays to play that cleanly. Almost picture perfect. I saw one play that he let his guy go on pass protection, and was worried, but on second look, it must have been the play since it was a swing pass to the back. In another, he was bull rushed pretty good, but since it was a three step drop, the QB wasn't even pressured. This game has to make you feel good about the two Syracuse picks.
      Good performance but the reason I tracked it down was I was hoping for snaps of him against elite college talent and there wasnt

Comment

Nice video. As a Cuse fan, I appreciate it! Nassib had a great game as well. Nassib > Geno!!!!
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

pugh looks great.. so does nassib.. im liking him a lot..

the TE that was put on pughs side lots of times cant block to save his life..

im excited about the two picks!

Comment

Working...
          X