Andy Benoit Top 400 players in NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
    Note: Justin Pugh is properly rated here. Most overrated guard in the league.

Richburg is still a better OL than Pugh.
    Both Pugh and Richburg are over rated on these boards IMO. It will be interesting to see how much Reese is willing to pay them next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
      I'm sorry but don't ever question my knowledge of football or the giants, I've spent the better part of my life studying and playing this game and the giants have been my religion since I was 5 years old
      Ha. That's not happening. I'll question your knowledge when ever I disagree with it. You're an adult (I think), deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by southerngirl View Post

Ha. That's not happening. I'll question your knowledge when ever I disagree with it. You're an adult (I think), deal with it.
        That's a rediculous line of thinking but ok just be prepared to have your point destroyed every time

The​​​​​​ next day you know more about football will be your first, as you've already proven
        If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Talk about football, not each other
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
          X