Would Curry have a shot at starting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Curry have a shot at starting?

I know he's had injuries in the past, but the kid obviously has talent if he managed to be a top prospect in the draft. If he's healthy I think it would be a great signing. With good coaching and a stable organization he might be able to live up to his potential. Would he have a chance to start if all goes well with his visit?

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post
    I know he's had injuries in the past, but the kid obviously has talent if he managed to be a top prospect in the draft. If he's healthy I think it would be a great signing. With good coaching and a stable organization he might be able to live up to his potential. Would he have a chance to start if all goes well with his visit?
    He has done absolutely nothing as a pro to feel that he could be a starter for us absent a boatload of injuries in front of him. Everything else is just conjecture and wishful thinking.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Top prospect or not, some guys just flat line in development - but fans like to perceive that they have this endless potential still. I don't expect much from him at all.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

There's 3 average injury prone players ahead of him, nothing will suprise me...

Comment

If Curry can stay healthy it would be better then what we have now

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
            If Curry can stay healthy it would be better then what we have now
            Rivers is a first round Linebacking injury magnet.

Curry is a first round linebacking injury magnet.

Both have immense potential, and Curry was a goddamn revelation at Wake Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by speed3freak View Post
              Rivers is a first round Linebacking injury magnet.

Curry is a first round linebacking injury magnet.

Both have immense potential, and Curry was a goddamn revelation at Wake Forest.
              Right...@ Wake Forest not Alabama! Never know what might happen but I haven't heard anything yet that tells me otherwise! Go Giants!

Comment

u guys all like revisionist history huh? Curry def did have spurts where he displayed being worthy of the selection. iirc, his rookie year or sophomore year were turning out solid until he got hurt. ill check and get back...i absolutely think he his health checked out he could fight for a starting spot at OLB

Comment

he actually had a solid 2nd yr and was growing as a player. 73 tackles. 3.5 sacks. 2 FF, 4 TFL. His rookie year he had 2 sacks, 5 TFL and 6 Pass Defenses...the guy wasnt a scrub. also, this was when seattle was perennially bad...if he's healthy, he'd be a viable competitor for our Sam or Will

Comment

The guy is in the unenviable position of trying to save a career that got derailed early and looked worse because of his mega contract, he will be looking for at least a one year contract on a descent team to re-energize his stock. This could be a win-win if he is healthy, he's big and fast and could be a huge boost to a very mediocre LBing core.

Comment

Proves what a crap shoot the draft really is. In the end, it comes down to, whats between the ears!
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                        Proves what a crap shoot the draft really is. In the end, it comes down to, whats between the ears!
                        yep and the desire to put the work in to stay a true NFL talent....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

At this point I think the assistant manager of 7-11 has a shot to start at MLB for us this season.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I'm not sure why anyone thinks that this would be a great signing based upon this guy's body of work so far in the NFL.

You are operating under the flawed assumption that he obviously has talent because he was a top pick in the draft. If that's the case, we should run out and sign Vernon Gholston and Jason Smith.

Comment

if there is one thing about linebackers this year, I think the term "Open competition" has never rang truer
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                              X