• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odell said something stupid?

shocking

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

From what I saw last season OBJ was renting space in Norman head.
      Renting space? More like owned the entire lot, though it's not a very siazble one

Odel​​​​​​l was great in those Washington games, Norman tried baiting him to no end and he didn't take it, which only led to Norman getting more pissed off and getting all the flags himself
      If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

Oh well I guess that's settled, when the time comes you should be representing the giants in negotiations.. also if you think players get paid precisely on where they rank (as if there was a precise formula to factually quantify that) you don't know much about free agency...
        So you'd bet the farm on Odell? He'll get paid but what he is asking for is ridiculous that is all I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          Odell said something stupid?

shocking
          Before this, quote me one comment he's ever made in his life that was so out of line.. I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

So you'd bet the farm on Odell? He'll get paid but what he is asking for is ridiculous that is all I'm saying
            I would, I don't think he'll end up being the highest paid player in the NFL but he's clearly worth every penny of 20 mil a year, I don't think I've seen a more talented player in my life time.. if the worse that comes from it is he riles up a few of the teams fans every once in a while, I'll live

We just went 11-5, do you know what we would be without him?? Take away about 8 of those wins and continue that trend for the foreseeable future, I'm good off being the browns but thanks

Also​​​​​​ welcome to the world of negotiating, the original asking price is always rediculous, that's where you're supposed to start so both sides can meet in the middle at a realistic point

Comment

Renting space? More like owned the entire lot, though it's not a very siazble one

Odel​​​​​​l was great in those Washington games, Norman tried baiting him to no end and he didn't take it, which only led to Norman getting more pissed off and getting all the flags himself
              I agree. OBJ showed mental and emotional constraint in those 2 games.
              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I agree. OBJ showed mental and emotional constraint in those 2 games.
                Yeah I don't think he gets enough credit for that though I remember Collinsworth giving him a boatload of it during that game

All​​​​​​ I can say is he faired way better than I would've, id be dying to deck the **** out of Norman.. though that'd prob be long past at that point, if I were Odell in the Carolina game and Norman and his oversized buddy approached me with a bat before the game I would've taken it as an immediate threat, taken my helmet off and smashed him in the head with it, and spit on him on the ground

Fil​​​e it under self defense
                Last edited by Eliordie; 07-27-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

He's a generational player, why not shoot for the stars? He's not going to make more than the highest paid QB's but he is going to get paid.. The contract will work itself out.. If anyone of you were in his position you would want to make the most money possible as well and do whats best for you and your family.. hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post
                    He's a generational player, why not shoot for the stars? He's not going to make more than the highest paid QB's but he is going to get paid.. The contract will work itself out.. If anyone of you were in his position you would want to make the most money possible as well and do whats best for you and your family.. hypocrites
                    Most here that are logical I think have no issue with him feeling that way. Its him saying this to the public/media. Without a doubt he should shoot for the stars and he will get PAID.

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post
                      How many times can I smash the like button?

Comment

From what I saw last season OBJ was renting space in Norman's head.
                        That's my point. He knows he's a lot better than Norman yet Norman is the guy with all the money. Norman doesn't give a crap anymore. Doesn't have to. That's what pisses OBJ off

Comment

Yeah I don't think he gets enough credit for that though I remember Collinsworth giving him a boatload of it during that game

All​​​​​​ I can say is he faired way better than I would've, id be dying to deck the **** out of Norman.. though that'd prob be long past at that point, if I were Odell in the Carolina game and Norman and his oversized buddy approached me with a bat before the game I would've taken it as an immediate threat, taken my helmet off and smashed him in the head with it, and spit on him on the ground

Fil​​​e it under self defense
                          Collinsworth is my least favorite commentator. He always gets it wrong. Then he takes credit for saying something after the fact.
                          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

That's my point. He knows he's a lot better than Norman yet Norman is the guy with all the money. Norman doesn't give a crap anymore. Doesn't have to. That's what pisses OBJ off
                            Huh?? And you know this how?? Why in the world would Odell give a damn about what Norman is making knowing that his payday is coming up soon and will surpass Norman's??

Comment

Collinsworth is my least favorite commentator. He always gets it wrong. Then he takes credit for saying something after the fact.
                              Collinsworth will always have a place in my heart because of one call lol

I remember watching with my friends and during the play I stood up and shouted THATS A ****ING FL....... wut... (was going to say flag)

And me and my friends all just start looking at each other in amazement saying dude.. that's not possible

Then immediately after Collinsworth says "that is impossible" and we all start dying, I'm sure we all know which play I'm talking about of course

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Huh?? And you know this how?? Why in the world would Odell give a damn about what Norman is making knowing that his payday is coming up soon and will surpass Norman's??
                                Other than reported data and I dont "know" anything, (neither do you). It's all opinion. But OBJ did say the only reason Norman is making all that money is because of the exposure he got being tied to OBJ. To me it's obviously struck a raw nerve with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X