Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh Cribbs To Visit G-Men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Josh Cribbs To Visit G-Men

    He's being looked at first with the Jets, but supposedly the Giants are still interested.

  • #2
    link?
    Do not feed the trolls.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't imagine us spending money signing him (due diligence would be my guess since he's already coming here to visit the Jets) ... especially since the Raiders are supposedly offering him a decent contract.

      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...york-jets-next
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

      Comment


      • #4
        It makes no sense to me. Any spare cash needs to be deployed to shoring up the OL or LB groups.
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #5
          great talent, I think there are bigger needs though

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            I can't imagine us spending money signing him (due diligence would be my guess since he's already coming here to visit the Jets) ... especially since the Raiders are supposedly offering him a decent contract.

            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...york-jets-next
            Would like to see this happen. Assuming he is 100% following his knee injury. This sends a few messages. first is to jernigan who is a similar player (specialist and slot receiver). this would be great competition for him.
            Second is to cruz to prove that if he doesnt sign we ar ehappy to move on with what we have (not that i agree).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
              He's being looked at first with the Jets, but supposedly the Giants are still interested.
              would be nice, when healthy he is a top returner in the game. Would really be a plus for special teams, plus take Wilson out of the change of being "SEHORN'd".

              I am still gun shy about putting a guy like Wilson back there
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                would be nice, when healthy he is a top returner in the game. Would really be a plus for special teams, plus take Wilson out of the change of being "SEHORN'd".

                I am still gun shy about putting a guy like Wilson back there
                I thought JJ and Scott are going to be returners on ST?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  I thought JJ and Scott are going to be returners on ST?
                  Neither has excelled at returns.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post
                    Would like to see this happen. Assuming he is 100% following his knee injury. This sends a few messages. first is to jernigan who is a similar player (specialist and slot receiver). this would be great competition for him. Second is to cruz to prove that if he doesnt sign we ar ehappy to move on with what we have (not that i agree).
                    You think Cribbs could replace Cruz?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      It makes no sense to me. Any spare cash needs to be deployed to shoring up the OL or LB groups.
                      I see these kinds of visits more for having an answer if someone gets injured during the season.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I cant believe he is still alive after that massive hit he took.

                        Stand with Cruz!
                        80

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          You think Cribbs could replace Cruz?
                          As part of a equation to replace cruz is what i'm guessing he means.. Cribbs/JJ/Randle..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Neither has excelled at returns.
                            Huh? JJ did well returning kickoffs in the Super Bowl and had I chance last year and it went for 60 yards! Your hard to please!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              You think Cribbs could replace Cruz?
                              Only if every CB in the league dropped dead at the same time.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X