Watching highlights FROM opening day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching highlights FROM opening day

Andrew Adams looked SOLID. Seems like he WANTS the starting job. Wittle footsy looked slow and really not IMPRESSIVE.
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

They are both good Safeties . Either or it is a win win. I for one am happy we have 2 starting free safeties contending for the same position. I wish we had the same problem at every position.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

"Wittle footsy"? Are you Bugs Bunny? Who is that? DT?

Comment

This guy Nicks233 is a lot worse with his obsession with Adams than the John Jerry guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          This guy Nicks233 is a lot worse with his obsession with Adams than the John Jerry guy.
          Since WHEN have I been obsessed WITH Adams? I'm here to TALK football.
          LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
          VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
          2. OT/OG
          3. S for Collins DUO
          4. WR
          5. OT/OG
          6. TE
          7. LB

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post

C'mon dude, don't make me use the useless search function, but you always bash Thompson and prop up adams.

Comment

3, 2, 1 ... until the OP starts complaining because he is getting bashed ... smh
              Last edited by TCHOF; 07-28-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

post the the highlights or a link. If not all you do is sound like a tool bag
                Last edited by GameTime; 07-28-2017, 08:23 AM.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

post the the highlights or a link. If not all you do is sound like a tool bag
                  Berhe had the best highlight, right out of the gate - but now his widdle headsie hurts.

Comment

Your OBSESSION is with CAPITALIZATION ;-P

Comment

Same person.....upvoting each others posts to gain fake internet points.....

Remember when being a fan of team meant rooting for all of it's players to succeed and not hoping for certain ones to fail simply to say "I told you so"....those were the days.

Comment

I thought Nicks was a big fan of Trevin Wade? How did he look?

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                          I thought Nicks was a big fan of Trevin Wade? How did he look?
                          Him too, but his hatred for Thompson is greater than his love affair with Wade and Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

Same person.....upvoting each others posts to gain fake internet points.....

Remember when being a fan of team meant rooting for all of it's players to succeed and not hoping for certain ones to fail simply to say "I told you so"....those were the days.
                            Agreed, i blast flowers all the time but root for him and pray that he figures it out because it will help the giants and make flowers rich.

i just don't get the hate he has for Thompson, he suffered a serious foot injury that was misdiagnosed as an ankle sprain. Someone fell on his foot it can happen to anyone, Thompson is a giant, has potential and seems like nice person don't get how anyone can hate on a high pick without giving him a chance like this guy does.

Comment

Agreed, i blast flowers all the time but root for him and pray that he figures it out because it will help the giants and make flowers rich.

i just don't get the hate he has for Thompson, he suffered a serious foot injury that was misdiagnosed as an ankle sprain. Someone fell on his foot it can happen to anyone, Thompson is a giant, has potential and seems like nice person don't get how anyone can hate on a high pick without giving him a chance like this guy does.
                              Darian Thompson is the man! I had the opportunity to interview him recently. I'm going to share that with you all soon.

I am really excited this season because if healthy I think Thompson is going to be a break out player this year.
                              Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Working...
                              X