Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching highlights FROM opening day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What really throws me off here is what highlights? Yesterday was just players reporting. Today is the 1st practice.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
      What really throws me off here is what highlights? Yesterday was just players reporting. Today is the 1st practice.
      Yeah, BUT he REPORTED better than ANYONE else.

      Comment


      • #18
        Looks fine to me. Fluid in his backpedal. Ball skills

        https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/st...67372387012610

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
          What really throws me off here is what highlights? Yesterday was just players reporting. Today is the 1st practice.
          Oh, I thought he meant last season's opener against the Cowboys.

          Comment


          • #20
            I like DRINKING during THE day TOO

            And I hope THAT Darian THOMPSON comes TO your HOUSE
            If you've never played your opinion is invalid

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
              I like DRINKING during THE day TOO

              And I hope THAT Darian THOMPSON comes TO your HOUSE
              Wouldn't WANT him hurting his wittle footsy ON the way. Sorry to say BUT some HAVE it and some DON'T. Jury is out for the KID.
              LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
              VON "THE DON" MILLER

              Positional MOCK draft -

              1. DT for Hankins replacement
              2. OT/OG
              3. S for Collins DUO
              4. WR
              5. OT/OG
              6. TE
              7. LB

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post

                Wouldn't WANT him hurting his wittle footsy ON the way. Sorry to say BUT some HAVE it and some DON'T. Jury is out for the KID.
                You HAVE no CLUE what you're TALKING about and you need TO learn how TO emphasize WORDS properly and not just AT random
                ​​​​​​
                LAY off THE hard stuff BRO

                By THE way when DO we GET to see your STATE championship RING? It must've BEEN really tough HANDING out all THOSE towels, your friend WHO played ON a broken leg is A true warrior, DID he BY chance teach you HOW to recognize A standard COVER 3 with a strong SAFETY in the BOX? Reason THAT I ask IS because I never MET a meth addict WHO knows ALL that much ABOUT footBALL, generally SPEAKING of COURSE, definitely not SAYING that applies here but I THOUGHT it was WORTH mentioning... some times I LIKE to THROW out random TIDBITS you KNOW
                Last edited by Eliordie; 07-28-2017, 03:52 PM.
                If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

                  You HAVE no CLUE what you're TALKING about and you need TO learn how TO emphasize WORDS properly and not just AT random
                  ​​​​​​
                  LAY off THE hard stuff BRO

                  By THE way when DO we GET to see your STATE championship RING? It must've BEEN really tough HANDING out all THOSE towels, your friend WHO played ON a broken leg is A true warrior, DID he BY chance teach you HOW to recognize A standard COVER 3 with a strong SAFETY in the BOX? Reason THAT I ask IS because I never MET a meth addict WHO knows ALL that much ABOUT footBALL, generally SPEAKING of COURSE, definitely not SAYING that applies here but I THOUGHT it was WORTH mentioning... some times I LIKE to THROW out random TIDBITS you KNOW
                  RELAX, I am a FAN. I am ALLOWED to have an opinion. Wittle footsy just DIDN'T seem to have IT. Our guy who HELPED us to states seemed to HAVE the IT factor. Some have IT, some don't and footsy DOESNT make the cut.

                  LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
                  VON "THE DON" MILLER

                  Positional MOCK draft -

                  1. DT for Hankins replacement
                  2. OT/OG
                  3. S for Collins DUO
                  4. WR
                  5. OT/OG
                  6. TE
                  7. LB

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post

                    RELAX, I am a FAN. I am ALLOWED to have an opinion. Wittle footsy just DIDN'T seem to have IT. Our guy who HELPED us to states seemed to HAVE the IT factor. Some have IT, some don't and footsy DOESNT make the cut.
                    Im ashamed to have anything in common with someone who would endlessly taunt a player for missing time with an injury that required surgery, as if that's even his decision which further shows that you know nothing about the NFL and your opinion is invalid (that's what happens when you blatantly ignore facts to form your opinion) you can't even answer to that because you know you are, go ahead.. try and counter the point without crying I'll wait

                    It​​​​​​ especially takes an unfathomable level of audacity for someone who's never played a sport to taunt an athlete for that, you should be ashamed of yourself, you should have the legal right to wear blue revoked

                    Btw yo​​​​​​u seem like the kinda guy who goes around telling people he fought in the war too
                    Last edited by Eliordie; 07-28-2017, 04:11 PM.
                    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

                      Im ashamed to have anything in common with someone who would endlessly taunt a player for missing time with an injury that required surgery, as if that's even his decision which further shows that you know nothing about the NFL and your opinion is invalid (that's what happens when you blatantly ignore facts to form your opinion) you can't even answer to that because you know you are, go ahead.. try and counter the point without crying I'll wait

                      It​​​​​​ especially takes an unfathomable level of audacity for someone who's never played a sport to taunt an athlete for that, you should be ashamed of yourself, you should have the legal right to wear blue revoked

                      Btw yo​​​​​​u seem like the kinda guy who goes around telling people he fought in the war too
                      LEAVE me ALONE. I've DONE nothing to you I want to TALK football BUT you keep popping UP in my threads. Are you related to footsy OR something?

                      What DID you think of TODAYS practice?

                      LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
                      VON "THE DON" MILLER

                      Positional MOCK draft -

                      1. DT for Hankins replacement
                      2. OT/OG
                      3. S for Collins DUO
                      4. WR
                      5. OT/OG
                      6. TE
                      7. LB

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
                        LEAVE me ALONE. I've DONE nothing to you I want to TALK football BUT you keep popping UP in my threads. Are you related to footsy OR something?

                        What DID you think of TODAYS practice?
                        No I'm not related to him im just not a piece of trash human being

                        Emb​​​​​​arrassing, don't ask me anything bro, zero respect

                        Worst part is you think no one should be allowed to call you out on it, you poke at it in every single post and expect it to be accepted, why? Cause it's your opinion? I have a lot of opinions about you that I can't share, and when I do you cry, double standard much? I can say whatever I want about anybody but nobody can say anything bad about me
                        Last edited by Eliordie; 07-28-2017, 04:33 PM.
                        If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This is getting very uncomfortable to read.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                            This is getting very uncomfortable to read.
                            Was that way for me at "wittle footsy"

                            Disgusting
                            If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I can't read dude's posts with the CAPS. I find myself yelling every other word in my head. If he's making any valid points, which it doesn't appear he is, it's being overlooked because of his insistence on writing like a child.
                              NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

                              Rd 1
                              Garrett Bolles - OT
                              David Njoku - TE
                              Zach Cunningham - OLB

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Alright wittle nicky you wanna talk football? Let me teach you something about the NFL and business in general, there's a term id like to familiarize yourself with.. "protection of investment" got news for ya, it's been going on since the times of Roman gladiators, you think gladiators were just carelessly sent out there to slaughter each other? If so then brush up on your history because once they earned the title of gladiator they were very well taken care of and highly attended to, there were refs who would stop bouts if a warrior had gotten seriously injured, why? Because of the value they carried to their owners, they were investments and were treated as such.. today's NFL is no different, each player is an investment.. Darian Thopmson had a 3rd round pick invested in him which is far from something to sneeze at, so when he gets injured the way he did.. he does not have the choice to just go back out on the field, he could punch the trainer in the face and sprint back out there, know what they would do? Go snatch him up and carry him off, once a diagnosis has been made (if severe enough) the doctors do not ask if you wanna go back out there, they tell you YOURE NOT going back out there for multiple reasons A. everyone wants to be a hero but if youre not able to go full speed you will HURT YOUR TEAM by being out there and B. as ive stated, as an organization you PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT, each player is commodity carrying value, which is not something you recklessly jeopardize, so stop saying wittle footsy because it makes you seem like the single most misinformed person in the world and invalidates anything you have to say after that
                                Last edited by Eliordie; 07-28-2017, 05:11 PM.
                                If you've never played your opinion is invalid

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X