Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching highlights FROM opening day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
    LEAVE me ALONE. I've DONE nothing to you I want to TALK football BUT you keep popping UP in my threads. Are you related to footsy OR something?

    What DID you think of TODAYS practice?
    Smh.. this is quite possibly the most pathetic post i have ever read online.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
      Alright wittle nicky you wanna talk football? Let me teach you something about the NFL and business in general, there's a term id like to familiarize yourself with.. "protection of investment" got news for ya, it's been going on since the times of Roman gladiators, you think gladiators were just carelessly sent out there to slaughter each other? If so then brush up on your history because once they earned the title of gladiator they were very well taken care of and highly attended to, there were refs who would stop bouts if a warrior had gotten seriously injured, why? Because of the value they carried to their owners, they were investments and were treated as such.. today's NFL is no different, each player is an investment.. Darian Thopmson had a 3rd round pick invested in him which is far from something to sneeze at, so when he gets injured the way he did.. he does not have the choice to just go back out on the field, he could punch the trainer in the face and sprint back out there, know what they would do? Go snatch him up and carry him off, once a diagnosis has been made (if severe enough) the doctors do not ask if you wanna go back out there, they tell you YOURE NOT going back out there for multiple reasons A. everyone wants to be a hero but if youre not able to go full speed you will HURT YOUR TEAM by being out there and B. as ive stated, as an organization you PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT, each player is commodity carrying value, which is not something you recklessly jeopardize, so stop saying wittle footsy because it makes you seem like the single most misinformed person in the world and invalidates anything you have to say after that
      wittle footsy just isn't hacking it for me. Guy threw in the towel after WEEK 2. WEEK 2. We got 17 WEEKS. A guy I know BROKE his foot AND played AND carried us to states. SORRY he had the IT factor and TALK to him today. NO problems with the foot and that was a long TIME ago. I want WINNERS not whiners.
      LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
      VON "THE DON" MILLER

      Positional MOCK draft -

      1. DT for Hankins replacement
      2. OT/OG
      3. S for Collins DUO
      4. WR
      5. OT/OG
      6. TE
      7. LB

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post

        wittle footsy just isn't hacking it for me. Guy threw in the towel after WEEK 2. WEEK 2. We got 17 WEEKS. A guy I know BROKE his foot AND played AND carried us to states. SORRY he had the IT factor and TALK to him today. NO problems with the foot and that was a long TIME ago. I want WINNERS not whiners.
        Just straight up ignore facts, hence why no one takes you seriously

        And yes we've​​​​​​ your little story before, no ones buying it, stop talking and save yourself further embarrassment
        If you've never played your opinion is invalid

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

          Just straight up ignore facts, hence why no one takes you seriously

          And yes we've​​​​​​ your little story before, no ones buying it, stop talking and save yourself further embarrassment
          lay off the JACK, Eli and MAYBE I can respond to your POST in a respectable manner. I see WHAT there is to see and JUST cause you're a Reese homer and very much so a wittle footsy homer DOESN'T mean you can target me like a bulls eye. Anyways, WHAT did you take away from todays practice?

          LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
          VON "THE DON" MILLER

          Positional MOCK draft -

          1. DT for Hankins replacement
          2. OT/OG
          3. S for Collins DUO
          4. WR
          5. OT/OG
          6. TE
          7. LB

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
            lay off the JACK, Eli and MAYBE I can respond to your POST in a respectable manner. I see WHAT there is to see and JUST cause you're a Reese homer and very much so a wittle footsy homer DOESN'T mean you can target me like a bulls eye. Anyways, WHAT did you take away from todays practice?
            I'm neither, and wow bro you really got me, I left out one word and the guy who notoriously types like a child is gonna call me out for it lol this is your biggest moment since states, congrats

            And I don't take you'd seriously enough to talk football with you, frankly you should be banned from even watching, peace
            If you've never played your opinion is invalid

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

              I'm neither, and wow bro you really got me, I left out one word and the guy who notoriously types like a child is gonna call me out for it lol this is your biggest moment since states, congrats

              And I don't take you'd seriously enough to talk football with you, frankly you should be banned from even watching, peace

              i watch and STUDY the practice films. SORRY you DONT like what I have to offer, Adams and Collins is the PERFECT S combo and it showed last YEAR
              LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
              VON "THE DON" MILLER

              Positional MOCK draft -

              1. DT for Hankins replacement
              2. OT/OG
              3. S for Collins DUO
              4. WR
              5. OT/OG
              6. TE
              7. LB

              Comment

              Working...
              X