• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

another great comment...bravo
    You want me to say aww schucks?

Aww shucks.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
      Don't know why he was crying if it's just a sprain. Must've really hurt or something.
      1. it hurts like hell, and you can't put any weight on it at all. 2, The kid was prob scared as hell thinking his career was in jeopardy before it even really got started.

Comment

Hopefully its something minor. I am not sure if he had any injuries in college, but if he didn't he probably didn't expect the pain level to be that high. Saying its that its at least an ankle and not a knee does not make it any better. Just praying for the best right now.

Comment

You want me to say aww schucks?

Aww shucks.
          better yet dont say stupid ****....if you can manage that
          that would be great
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post

1. it hurts like hell, and you can't put any weight on it at all. 2, The kid was prob scared as hell thinking his career was in jeopardy before it even really got started.
            Yes they hurt like crazy. Happened to me playing ball on a jumpshot when i landed on someone's foot.

Sucks for him.

Comment

better yet dont say stupid ****....if you can manage that
              that would be great
              Admit it, this sucks because you care about the team not SS. That's what it sounds like from just about everyone here. Sounds like stupid **** is being spouted here from everyone. Depending on how you want to see it.

Comment

Admit it, this sucks because you care about the team not SS. That's what it sounds like from just about everyone here. Sounds like stupid **** is being spouted here from everyone. Depending on how you want to see it.

Not sure about GT but it's definitely true with me. I care how this effects the team...#1. It's not like it's life threatening for God's sake.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

no....just you and CRF

The kind of fan I am I show concern for the player and the team
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    terrible .. but lets wait for news from an actual doctor

this I feel is the problem with "immediate journalism" ... a large part of the time these guys get people in an uproar for no reason

we shall see ... lets hope it is nothing that will keep the kid out for too long
                    I agree. In the rush to be first, so called reporters dramatize what happened and people overreact to the worst of extremes. You're in the know, so just let us know when you hear something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Not sure about GT but it's definitely true with me. I care how this effects the team...#1. It's not like it's life threatening for God's sake.
                      I dont like seeing the players get hurt in regards to the themselves and the team. Its not life threatening but thats not the issue. Its a dynamic young player for a the team I love.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post

+1
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
                          No biggie, Engram is a bigger, faster, more dynamic slot receiver.

Give Engram those snaps in the slot.
                          No biggie? You have so good drugs!

Comment

Don't know why he was crying if it's just a sprain. Must've really hurt or something.
                            I take it you never had an ankle injury.
                            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I am getting to the point where I am about to stop replying to his nonsense.
                              But it is so enjoyable to call him out!

Comment

no....just you and CRF

The kind of fan I am I show concern for the player and the team
                                Concern for the player? He hurt his ankle. He's fine. I feel badly when a kid might miss a season but my biggest concern is how the team is effected. If you all say you're first thought wasn't the team you're all kidding yourselves.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X