Shepard Carted Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Looks like we may have dodged a bullet. Low ankle sprain is not too bad. He should be ready to go for the opener.
    That's what I was reading too

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
      Looks like we may have dodged a bullet. Low ankle sprain is not too bad. He should be ready to go for the opener.
      That's what the Yankees thought about bird!
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

That's what the Yankees thought about bird!
        This ain't baseball or basketball
        If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

• Comment

• We will likely keep an extra WR now......Rudolph would be great in the Slot with Engram taking reps as well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              bummer.....that when James died.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

bummer.....that when James died.....
                He had to get to his "Roots"

Comment

• Originally posted by Glaw View Post

He had to get to his "Roots"
                  is that why he left the show?....

didnt know that
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

is that why he left the show?....

didnt know that
                    Was a joke but they got rid of him in 76 and he did Roots in 77 which he was great in.

Comment

• more fantasy points for the top 2. got nothing to worry about

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                        terrible .. but lets wait for news from an actual doctor

this I feel is the problem with "immediate journalism" ... a large part of the time these guys get people in an uproar for no reason

we shall see ... lets hope it is nothing that will keep the kid out for too long
                        Any injury is never a good thing! Having said that injuries do happen and as you say, we have to wait and see what the final verdict is after the doctors have properly assessed the injury. Judging from the reaction in this board, if I did not know better, I would say that the Giants are the only team with injuries and there goes our season. The only thing I have to say is, as long as Eli does not get hurt, the Giants will manage. I know some may disagree, but knowing what's behind Eli, QB is one position the Giants can not afford to have injured.

Comment

• Wow two guys carted off in one day, was Coughlin on the premises?

Comment

Working...
                          X