RF

Comment

Re: 2011 poster of the year?

1.Redbeard
      2.Redbeard
      3.Redbeard
      4.Redbeard
      5.bigblueandtrue22

(I suppose i hadda give some props, it was your thread, after all...)

Comment

No giggles, no cruehead... Harooni threatened to stop posting and did for a while...
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

1. RF
          2. TuckYou
          3. FBomb
          4. JoeMorrison
          5. Roosevelt

Honorable mention: Harooni-im sorry, i just dont think he's brought the 'A' game this year

Comment

1. RoanokeFan - the best on the board
            2. Ntrgrese83 - for being such a good sport
            3. ?
            4. ?
            5. ?

Comment

I still miss Pittman4two. Funniest poster I've ever seen.

Comment

What ever happened to David Kan? he was one of the more knowledgeable football x and o guys on here.

Rf keeps the board informed.

Fbomb's posts make me chuckle many times

I know MMB is a moderator,but I usually agree with his opinions.

Let's face it ....it takes all of us to keep the board going......Even if I end up just shaking my head after I read some of the views.
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"]What ever happened to David Kan? he was one of the more knowledgeable football x and o guys on here.

Let's face it ....it takes all of us to keep the board going......Even if I end up just shaking my head after I read some of the views.
                  [/quote]

MMB is usually wrong. Love him to death.....but still wrong.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I know I don't post very often but here are my nominations:

RF - he provides the boards with real news rather than silly rumors, and he has a sensible attitude

Gametime - Also has a sensible attitude, keeps things in perspective

Roosevelt - ditto about what i said with Gametime

Snappinnecks - Risks legal repercussions to provide the boards with high quality videos!

Comment

I'm hated too much to be on anybody's list but since I love myself, I appoint myself "poster of the year". I'm going to buy my award this weekend.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="fansince69"]What ever happened to David Kan? he was one of the more knowledgeable football x and o guys on here.

[/quote]

MMB is usually wrong. Love him to death.....but still wrong.

[/quote]

The funny part Morehead is that I usually agree with you( except on baseball) I may be wrong but if I agree with you and agree with MMB...Are all 3 of us wrong?
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

RF gets my vote.

Comment

Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them.

Just my two cents.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Also, if there is an award for most underrated poster, I nominate giantsfan420. I feel like he adds intelligent insight into the discourse around here, and he isn't afraid to say controversial things if he really believes them.

Just my two cents.[/quote]

thanks man, appreciate that. my vote goes for you! haha.

this has been a good year tho for a lot of posters. i am 3-0 on prediction threads i started, 1rst game vs Philly when no one thought we'd win, game vs NE again no one thought we'd win, and eli at 4800 31 tds and 15 ints is pretty much dead on.

my fav tho was when I talked to a representative for Steve Smith and reported what he said, and two weeks later Adam Shefter who I feel is the best at what he does reported the exact same thing I did. Ok, enough of tooting my own horn.

I'd throw in gmen46 into the mix, sometimes he can be an *** for the sake of being an ***, but he is very well articulated and has good knowledge, and of course YA too. just a good mod with a lot of info on the giants most dont get.

thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X