You all laughed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quasi26 View Post

Every player has to earn their spot, end of story.
    Because he listed as a LB I agree.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

versatility and flexibility...

great to have in any player
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I'll never understand all the hate on this board for "mid-tier" guys
        I don't think anyone is hating on him. I don't care if he plays LB and TE and can kick extra points, I'm just not impressed that a professional caught a ball in practice. Refrigerator Perry caught a ball too.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
          I don't think anyone is hating on him. I don't care if he plays LB and TE and can kick extra points, I'm just not impressed that a professional caught a ball in practice. Refrigerator Perry caught a ball too.
          Everyone was hating on him when he was re-signed last year. The SAME thing happened this year when he re-signed. I will NEVER understand it considering how MUCH he has contributed to this organization.

Also, the point of the video was NOT to illustrate just that he CAN catch the ball. Look at THAT route, look how he misdirects #36 AND draws the safety to the left with that initial cut.
          ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            I like the fact that Giggling is complaining that other posters laughed.
            The irony

Comment

I'll never understand all the hate on this board for "mid-tier" guys on the team who shut their mouth and do their job. The guy is talented to play some time, if not be a starter, does anything for the team, works hard on special teams, and is a generally good person in the community. Not everyone is Eli or JPP level talent. I put Chase Blackburn in this same camp. Not a superstar but come in and did his job and helped the team win a ring.
              That's what Parcell's called his 'lunch pail' guys... and said you can't win without them. Blackburn is a perfect example, as was Tyree.in '07.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Herz should have been off this team years ago. Seriously. Great story, but come on....
                Shame on you! That's our Rudy!! HERZ-LICH .....HERZ-LICH......
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Herz should have been off this team years ago. Seriously. Great story, but come on....
                  Hes a good special teams player.

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post

That's what Parcell's called his 'lunch pail' guys... and said you can't win without them. Blackburn is a perfect example, as was Tyree.in '07.
                    Exactly!

Comment

The guy is a terrible LB.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                        The guy is a terrible LB.
                        There is always a more charitable way to express those things... he wasn't very good is kinder than he is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post

Everyone was hating on him when he was re-signed last year. The SAME thing happened this year when he re-signed. I will NEVER understand it considering how MUCH he has contributed to this organization.

Also, the point of the video was NOT to illustrate just that he CAN catch the ball. Look at THAT route, look how he misdirects #36 AND draws the safety to the left with that initial cut.
                          Well that settles it... GOAT...

Winslow, Sharpe, Gonzo, Gronk... HERZLICH

I​​​​​​ wish they'd invite me to camp just once, I know I could make one play and have my name forever enshrined in the pro football hall of fame
                          Last edited by Eliordie; 08-04-2017, 08:50 PM.
                          If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

Well that settles it... GOAT...

Winslow, Sharpe, Gonzo, Gronk... HERZLICH

I​​​​​​ wish they'd invite me to camp just once, I know I could make one play and have my name forever enshrined in the pro football hall of fame
                            at least the GMB HOF lol. brings me back to the Jonas Seawright days. That thread was like 300 pages at one point lol

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post

There is always a more charitable way to express those things... he wasn't very good is kinder than he is terrible.
                              He is terrible.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post

at least the GMB HOF lol. brings me back to the Jonas Seawright days. That thread was like 300 pages at one point lol
                                Isn't he in the giants HOF.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X