Vernon on Flowers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

This is why stats should be outlawed completely. Someone could end up hurting themselves.

Y'know based on stats alone, the average human has one breast and one testicle.
    STAY OUT OF MY FB PHOTOS!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post

Yes they do mean something. It means that despite Flowers' struggles at LT, Eli had an interior pocket to climb up into, which saved him from a whole lot of sacks.
      you're funny

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

STAY OUT OF MY FB PHOTOS!!!
        Easier said than done; they're titillating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

This is why stats should be outlawed completely. Someone could end up hurting themselves.

Y'know based on stats alone, the average human has one breast and one testicle.
          One testicle, yes... but we ALL have two breasts... it's just that your breasts and mine, and any guy's breasts are totally unappealing to the men who made the stats. But, they still count as two in the stats.... lol. If I'm wrong, keep me abreast.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post

Yes they do mean something. It means that despite Flowers' struggles at LT, Eli had an interior pocket to climb up into, which saved him from a whole lot of sacks.
            Yae ok and I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona I will sell at a good price

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

How many pressures did he give up?
              A lot.
              https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/1/2...art-john-jerry

Comment

Originally posted by zimonami View Post

One testicle, yes... but we ALL have two breasts... it's just that your breasts and mine, and any guy's breasts are totally unappealing to the men who made the stats. But, they still count as two in the stats.... lol. If I'm wrong, keep me abreast.
                Any guy's? Unappealing? You haven't taken in John Jerry's, then.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Any guy's? Unappealing? You haven't taken in John Jerry's, then.
                  lol... yes, I have seen some men with remarkably femalish breasts. I haven't seen JJ naked, yet, so judgement is reserved.

Comment

Working...
                  X