Why the Giants will win the SUPER BOWL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Giants will win the SUPER BOWL

Hey guys! I wanted to share my thoughts on why the Giants are going to win the super bowl... But that's way too complicated to write out. WAY easier to just say it.

So check it out! Let me know what you think!

And if you have Google accounts make sure you subscribe because I have an interview with Darian Thompson that I can't wait to share with everyone.

Sorry if the quality isn't great I'm a rookie at this I'll get better as the season goes on I promise!!!

***EDIT Click this link instead***
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY

Hey bud. Really enjoyed it. Way to go you did a good job I enjoyed the clip.
    IF you were looking for any constructive criticism I guess I would say, and this is more universal I guess, it seemed forced at certain times. I guess it has to be if doing a show like this. But imagine the camera is your best friend you talk football with. You seem like a cool guy who would be a great friend. In saying this I'm trying to say differentiate yourself from just any random giants fan who knows about the team. Anyone who sees the clip in here will obviously know every element you speculated on. So what is gonna entice views? My guess would be; getting your personality compounded with a show on the giants.
    but that's just my 2 cents. And I enjoyed the clip and think it's a great thing you're trying to do. Good luck hope you get a syndicated national show

Comment

Defense + weapons + firm inside pocket + Eli knows how to win

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        Hey bud. Really enjoyed it. Way to go you did a good job I enjoyed the clip.
        IF you were looking for any constructive criticism I guess I would say, and this is more universal I guess, it seemed forced at certain times. I guess it has to be if doing a show like this. But imagine the camera is your best friend you talk football with. You seem like a cool guy who would be a great friend. In saying this I'm trying to say differentiate yourself from just any random giants fan who knows about the team. Anyone who sees the clip in here will obviously know every element you speculated on. So what is gonna entice views? My guess would be; getting your personality compounded with a show on the giants.
        but that's just my 2 cents. And I enjoyed the clip and think it's a great thing you're trying to do. Good luck hope you get a syndicated national show
        Hey thanks I appreciate it. A lot of work went into it is why it might have seemed a little forced lol.

I always love feedback so thanks for the constructive criticism!

This was my first video I'm new at this. I'll get better as we go on and as I figure this YouTube channel stuff out a little more.

The rational behind it is I want to talk about the giants with every giant fan that exists which is obviously impossible. That's why I'm on this bored in the first place but I thought this might be a more unique way of getting my ideas out there.

Most of my videos are going to be shorter reaction type videos. I'm a first time season ticket holder so I'm going to do my best to capture the tailgating fans passion as much as possible. In addition to my immediate thoughts after the game vs maybe a day to cool down.

But I appreciate the support! And go giants!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
          Defense + weapons + firm inside pocket + Eli knows how to win
          I believe in Eli, especially if our team makes the playoffs. I also believe we will see him bailing even more this regular season, than last.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I believe in Eli, especially if our team makes the playoffs. I also believe we will see him bailing even more this regular season, than last.
            If the O-line comes together and we don't have any major injuries . We will have a good season.
            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Let me see. Writer, editor, on-camera talent, art director to dress the set, good financial control over production costs, and pretty decent production values, I'd say damn good effort. For a first effort...excellent, BRAVO! Stay with it.
              Last edited by Trapblock; 08-05-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

If the O-line comes together and we don't have any major injuries . We will have a good season.
                Two big ifs. There is very little right now, to reinforce any notion that the O-line will be markedly improved, and the complimentary blocking may not be enough. I think Eli's confidence in this protection may be a bigger issue than his actual ability at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapblock View Post
                  Let me see. Writer, editor, on-camera talent, art director to dress the set, good financial control over production costs, and pretty decent production values, I'd say damn good effort. For a first effort...excellent, BRAVO! Stay with it.
                  Thank you! I will absolutely be keeping this up. If you really liked it you should subscribe! I'll be posting a lot more soon. I just needed to get that first impression out and now I can really start to be creative and flexible with it!

But thank you so much for the kind words!

Comment

running game.....they need it.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Two big ifs. There is very little right now, to reinforce any notion that the O-line will be markedly improved, and the complimentary blocking may not be enough. I think Eli's confidence in this protection may be a bigger issue than his actual ability at this point in his career.
                      All good points. If Eli has no reason to trust the line ,that will manifest again.
                      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

His confidence tends to start high but after a few hits you can tell his internal clock speeds up.

Comment

Hey guys.. Just wondering.. Do any of you know any video editing software that doesn't suck!?

Haha im using the preinstalled power directer right now... I heard Adobe was better but if any of you guys know any decent software or know how to include videos without just hand capturing the screen... Just let me know or PM me. I would appreciate it!!

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

All good points. If Eli has no reason to trust the line ,that will manifest again.
                            They should have him sit on the bench blindfolded for the preseason, and just read to him all the great reports on how much the line has worked hard to improve.

Comment

Great job...enjoyed it very much!
                              Football Is Family - Treasure Every Sunday Watching The New York Giants With Your Family. Nothing Better Than That!!

Comment

Working...
                              X