Why the Giants will win the SUPER BOWL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
    Hold them horses, let's play the games first, no one has won any championships in paper. Let's make the playoffs first, one step at a time.
    This is how fandom is supposed to work and it has zero effect on the outcome of any game or season. The Giants went 11-5 without being able to score consistently. They addressed that problem in the off season. Giants fans have every right for optimism.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      Giants fans have every right for optimism.

Straight up!

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Like I said, hold them horses and the SB talk.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
          Like I said, hold them horses and the SB talk.
          Fans can get over confident. They can also look past games and overestimate their opponents.

As long as the players don't.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

This is how fandom is supposed to work and it has zero effect on the outcome of any game or season. The Giants went 11-5 without being able to score consistently. They addressed that problem in the off season. Giants fans have every right for optimism.
            To be fair, the OL is pretty much exactly the same one from last season, and they struggled to keep pressure off of the QB, which is at least partly responsible for many missed scoring opportunities last season. The only thing they addressed was to being in Fluker and a 6th round OT, who will almost certainly be a back up. I'm not jumping ship on Flowers and Hart just yet, but lets face it, they were pretty bad overall last season, and from most accounts, they dont sound to be much improved this year so far.

You guys can be optimistic all day long, but obviously, with these same issues hanging in the air, not everyone is buying in yet, and with good reason.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
              Hey guys.. Just wondering.. Do any of you know any video editing software that doesn't suck!?

Haha im using the preinstalled power directer right now... I heard Adobe was better but if any of you guys know any decent software or know how to include videos without just hand capturing the screen... Just let me know or PM me. I would appreciate it!!

Thanks!!
              Sony Vegas. It is a bit expensive, it has a bit of learning curve but it is very powerful and can do so much. Again, it is quite expensive. A more reasonable software package would be Cyberlink PowerDirector 15. A great option for a free video editing software that is quite powerful in terms of features is LightWorks.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Fans can get over confident. They can also look past games and overestimate their opponents.

As long as the players don't.
                Exactly thanks!

But that's on the coaches.. Not me!!

It's not like I actually talk to these players.... Right? stay tuned...
                Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Good, now we can skip the season and train for the SB!
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                    Exactly thanks!

But that's on the coaches.. Not me!!

It's not like I actually talk to these players.... Right? stay tuned...
                    Well if we are being technical don't the players themselves expect sb? Marshall even stated he signed here bc of the qb and chance at sb...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post

Well if we are being technical don't the players themselves expect sb? Marshall even stated he signed here bc of the qb and chance at sb...
                      I would hope to think that is the goal. You contribute in winning the the big game, $Ka-Ching$ at contract time.
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I would hope to think that is the goal. You contribute in winning the the big game, $Ka-Ching$ at contract time.
                        If the players expect it is it unfair for fans of said team to as well?

I think there is solid ground for optimism.

BUT I also can totally understand and give credence to those who remain skeptical until they're able to see it live time.

Comment

If the players expect it is it unfair for fans of said team to as well?

I think there is solid ground for optimism.

BUT I also can totally understand and give credence to those who remain skeptical until they're able to see it live time.
                          I expect them to win the SB every year until they do or are out. At the same time I am realistic , the giants have some issues as do all teams. It will boil down to which team can compensate for their shortcomings the best. This team this looks good . The O-line is an issue no one can deny that. Well some would, If it does come together as we all want. The opponent better bring their A game to compete with the Giants.
                          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I actually have an answer to that question.

Stay tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I expect them to win the SB every year until they do or are out. At the same time I am realistic , the giants have some issues as do all teams. It will boil down to which team can compensate for their shortcomings the best. This team this looks good . The O-line is an issue no one can deny that. Well some would, If it does come together as we all want. The opponent better bring their A game to compete with the Giants.
                              I don't. I know I may come off as a Homer at times but thats actually not the case.. Usually I simply keep my mouth shut when I am pessimistic and only talk about what I like.

For Example... Even last year even at 11-5 I knew they didnt really have a chance to go all the way. The team was incomplete. Despite the ELITE D they were still missing the Big WR that is open even when he is covered.. Along with the effective TE over the middle. They have these pieces now.

Even in the offseasons before 2007 and 2011 ... I have never been this hyped for a giants season before.

Comment

every season I go in thinking they will be at least 10-6 and hopefully make the playoffs.

this season is no different. It takes great football and some luck to get to and win the SB.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X