No announcement yet.

August 5 Practice Notes - interesting comments about the O-Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to be Jon Jerry's mom right? I mean I've never seen such love for a mediocre offensive Guard.

Comment

• http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=555350

-OG John Jerry was very active today, first time I really put the eyeball on him several times. He has the potential to be an elite pass blocking guard. Light feet, long arms, accurate on the move, good blend of patience and aggression. He won every 1 on 1 battle I saw today against the likes of DE Romeo Okwara, DT Jay Bromley and DT Dalvin Tomlinson.

<yawn>

Comment

• Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
        http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=555350

-OG John Jerry was very active today, first time I really put the eyeball on him several times. He has the potential to be an elite pass blocking guard. Light feet, long arms, accurate on the move, good blend of patience and aggression. He won every 1 on 1 battle I saw today against the likes of DE Romeo Okwara, DT Jay Bromley and DT Dalvin Tomlinson.

<yawn>
        the author has an agenda much like you. JJ has been in the league since 2010 and now he is going to become "elite"..
        So JJ "beats" Owkwra, Bromely, and a rookie and he is ready to become elite....lol

man you are funny as **** Bro.....
        I like Jerry fine but you are a JJ agenda *****
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

the author has an agenda much like you. JJ has been in the league since 2010 and now he is going to become "elite"..
          So JJ "beats" Owkwra, Bromely, and a rookie and he is ready to become elite....lol

man you are funny as **** Bro.....
          I like Jerry fine but you are a JJ agenda *****
          Pretty sure he'd play catcher for JJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
            This has to be Jon Jerry's mom right? I mean I've never seen such love for a mediocre offensive Guard.
            it's a schtick bro ... he is playing a character on a forum

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

it's a schtick bro ... he is playing a character on a forum
              He's pretty convincing

Comment

Working...
              X