Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 5 Practice Notes - interesting comments about the O-Line

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=555252

-OT Flowers had a solid day but his over-lean and wrap-around the defenderís neck in pass protection flared up twice from what I saw. OT Hart was schooled by DE Pierre-Paul again, winding up on the ground. OG Jerry, when I had the vantage point to really zero in on him, didnít get beat at all. He is a very large man with athletic legs. He is without a doubt the starting RG over Fluker.

• joeybagadonutz23
    replied
    Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

it's a schtick bro ... he is playing a character on a forum
    He's pretty convincing

Leave a comment:

• YATittle1962
    replied
    Originally posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
    This has to be Jon Jerry's mom right? I mean I've never seen such love for a mediocre offensive Guard.
    it's a schtick bro ... he is playing a character on a forum

Leave a comment:

• joeybagadonutz23
    replied
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post

the author has an agenda much like you. JJ has been in the league since 2010 and now he is going to become "elite"..
    So JJ "beats" Owkwra, Bromely, and a rookie and he is ready to become elite....lol

man you are funny as **** Bro.....
    I like Jerry fine but you are a JJ agenda *****
    Pretty sure he'd play catcher for JJ.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post
    http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=555350

-OG John Jerry was very active today, first time I really put the eyeball on him several times. He has the potential to be an elite pass blocking guard. Light feet, long arms, accurate on the move, good blend of patience and aggression. He won every 1 on 1 battle I saw today against the likes of DE Romeo Okwara, DT Jay Bromley and DT Dalvin Tomlinson.

<yawn>
    the author has an agenda much like you. JJ has been in the league since 2010 and now he is going to become "elite"..
    So JJ "beats" Owkwra, Bromely, and a rookie and he is ready to become elite....lol

man you are funny as **** Bro.....
    I like Jerry fine but you are a JJ agenda *****

Leave a comment:

• CRF11504
    replied
    http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=555350

-OG John Jerry was very active today, first time I really put the eyeball on him several times. He has the potential to be an elite pass blocking guard. Light feet, long arms, accurate on the move, good blend of patience and aggression. He won every 1 on 1 battle I saw today against the likes of DE Romeo Okwara, DT Jay Bromley and DT Dalvin Tomlinson.

<yawn>

Leave a comment:

• joeybagadonutz23
    replied
    This has to be Jon Jerry's mom right? I mean I've never seen such love for a mediocre offensive Guard.

Leave a comment:

• YATittle1962
    replied
    1st bad play by Jerry this entire camp
    what a crock

are you standing there watching ?... I am ... and I don't see you there

Jerry has made plenty of poor plays and has had plenty of coaching up to correct those mistakes

please stop blatantly making things up based up your schtick bias ... please

Leave a comment:

• CRF11504
    replied
    1st bad play by Jerry this entire camp

And Tomlinson will be a beast. Strong, built low to the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Kase-1
    replied
    Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    The greatest of all time John Jerry showing superb run blocking chops here:

https://twitter.com/art_stapleton/st...52197888331777
    He obviously did that on purpose to build the confidence of a rookie dt, Cmon EVERYONE knows that

Leave a comment:

• Die-Hard
    replied
    Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I just heard a radio promo on ESPN radio during the Stephen A. Smith show that made me think of this post

in a deep gravely movie trailer voice

"The Giants are expected to contend for a Superbowl title this season ... don't miss the Michael Kay show live from Giants training camp live today at 3 "
    LOL

This is the first time I'm hearing that from somewhere else, other than this board

That being said, I wonder if that same voice would have intoned "[insert team here] are expected to contend for a Superbowl title this season ... don't miss the Michael Kay show live from [insert team here] training camp live today at 3"

I hope I'm wrong, obviously, but I dont see these guys as SB contenders right now. Lets see if they can make the playoffs again first

Leave a comment:

• TEM
    replied
    Originally posted by GameTime View Post

they also have, "potentially, a roster on offense that they can actually change up game plans in regards to which player/part if the game they may want to focus from week to week if needed.
    That is a great thing to have,

Leave a comment:

• IrishMike357
    replied
    Didn't the Giants (with a horrible O) finish with the 2nd best record in the NFC and two wins over the #1 team in the NFC? There is no reason to think they can't compete with any team in this league. Obviously they have to prove it, just like everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied

And you just proved that LT is overrated. Thanks.

Giants have one of the worst LTs in the league and are still considered SB contenders. If it was the 2nd most important position, that would not be the case.
    being consisdered a SB contender in August is worthless.

Leave a comment:

• GameTime
    replied
    Originally posted by TEM View Post

That would be big if the personal the Giants have to configure their attack with are as good as we think the are. Multiple looks would be tough to defend against with these guys.
    they also have, "potentially, a roster on offense that they can actually change up game plans in regards to which player/part if the game they may want to focus from week to week if needed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X