This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I can't believe anyone would respond to this OP.

It's just a trolling expedition and we all fall for it every time.
    Fixed
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Yeah, I'm done with this guy.
      Yeah, I have to put him on ignore. He brings next to nothing here.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Yeah, I have to put him on ignore. He brings next to nothing here.
        Don't mind people actually having whacky opinions ... that sort of livens up the place.

But when you know someone is making up opinions just to get a rise out of people, it's beyond annoying. For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would find that amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Don't mind people actually having whacky opinions ... that sort of livens up the place.

But when you know someone is making up opinions just to get a rise out of people, it's beyond annoying. For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would find that amusing.

I posted facts

Comment

The OP's entire premise is pointless as it is in most cases. He will think about some nonsense. Post it and expect the entire message board to insult their own inelegance and challenge his claptrap. I refuse to quote him on anything. I will stick indirectly call him out on his BS. I gave up trying to hold a conversation with him .
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRF11504 View Post

I posted facts
              Enough

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                The OP's entire premise is pointless as it is in most cases. He will think about some nonsense. Post it and expect the entire message board to insult their own inelegance and challenge his claptrap. I refuse to quote him on anything. I will stick indirectly call him out on his BS. I gave up trying to hold a conversation with him .
                I have been reading his posts on the sideline. I just joined the site. You are right the only thing he prove is his non-knowledge.
                Last edited by Catabatic; 08-07-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catabatic View Post

I have been reading his posts on the sideline. I just joined the site. You are right the only thing he prove is his non-knowledge.
                  I don't see it that way. I think he just gets off on what he does. I don't want to give him the satisfaction anymore. To me he his just a waste of my time,.

To some degree I feel sorry for him . What he has to stoop to get attention. Its sad if you think about it.

Welcome to the site
                  Last edited by TEM; 08-07-2017, 02:40 PM.
                  The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Bottom line is this:

0% of NFL teams that miss the playoffs, win the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      He has a schtick. He likes only maybe 5 players on this team. They are John Jerry, Eli, Engram, Fluker. Maybe there is 1-2 more. He also loathes certain players on the team. Those are Pugh, Shepard, Odell, DRC, Hart.

He literally believes if those players were gone, we would be fine.
                      Last edited by tdawg1413; 08-08-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Bottom line is this:

0% of NFL teams that miss the playoffs, win the SB.
                        Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

He has a schtick. He likes only maybe 5 players on this team. They are John Jerry, Eli, Engram, Fluker. Maybe there is 1-2 more. He also loathes certain players on the team. Those are Pugh, Shepard, Odell, DRC.

He literally believes if those players were gone, we would be fine.
                          I don't believe that. I believe he gets a cheap thrill out of what he does. He loves the attention even if it is negative.
                          We all have our spouts and disagreements with eachother. It is just disagreement in conversation. For the most part logic is to make points on both sides.

He is different when facts and rational reasoning are used to prove his anecdotes to be inaccurate. He dismisses them and uses the same points that were proved wrong. Logic and reasoning are inconsequential when conversing with him.

What else could it be other then he just craves attention? I fail to see it any other way.

Comment

Lots of excuses being made in this thread.

you would know
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Does anybody here wish we still had Coughlin? I appreciate what he's done for the Giants, but feel it was definitely time to move on and I'd rather have an up and coming coach than an end of career coach. Hopefully Ben turns out great.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                                Does anybody here wish we still had Coughlin? I appreciate what he's done for the Giants, but feel it was definitely time to move on and I'd rather have an up and coming coach than an end of career coach. Hopefully Ben turns out great.
                                Nope....I loved TC but it was it was time to move on for sure. I like Mac and was cool with the hiring.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X