X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Reports Pre-season Power rankings

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...t-of-preseason

2. New York Giants

I don't like to buy into PRs but their showing some love to our New York Football Giants.
    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Doesn't mean we're #2, but shows that we should be a team to reckon with this year. Very exciting and it all starts in Dallas. Let's get em!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
      Doesn't mean we're #2, but shows that we should be a team to reckon with this year. Very exciting and it all starts in Dallas. Let's get em!!!
      Doesn't mean anything. I was glad to see they put the Gmen so high.

Comment

i like the respect but its only one persons opinion. i would love the Giants play like the #2 team during the regular season then #1 the rest of the way.
        sigpic

Comment

I think there's 8 or so rosters that are good enough to legitimately contend for a title. I think we're definetly one of those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Doesn't mean anything. I was glad to see they put the Gmen so high.
            It means a lot to be picked 2nd. It says we have a squad that's comparable to any team in the nfl. I don't know about 2nd, but I'd go top 10.

Comment

It means a lot to be picked 2nd. It says we have a squad that's comparable to any team in the nfl. I don't know about 2nd, but I'd go top 10.
              As with all PRs I take it a an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
                I think there's 8 or so rosters that are good enough to legitimately contend for a title. I think we're definetly one of those teams.
                Yeah, in spite of our criticisms of our own team's shortcomings - I don't really look at other contenders (especially in the NFC) in as much awe like years ago.

Comment

As with all PRs I take it a an opinion.
                  That's why I said their #2 should at least be top 10 or at least not bottom ten.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Yeah, in spite of our criticisms of our own team's shortcomings - I don't really look at other contenders (especially in the NFC) in as much awe like years ago.
                    The Falcons lost Kyle Shanahan (which I think could make a huuuuggge difference) and you can't expect Matt Ryan to have another year like last year. The defense should improve, but they were far from great outside of the first 2 1/2 quarters of the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks have the same major weakness as we do, but I think we have a better potential solution than they do and our roster outside of the OL is better than theirs.

Green Bay will always be competitive with Rodgers, but their defense leaves a lot to be desired.

And then we've proven that we matchup well with the Cowboys.

i could see any of these 5 teams + us winning the NFC and there's not one I don't think we could beat on any given Sunday.

Comment

That's why I said their #2 should at least be top 10 or at least not bottom ten.
                      I am not unhappy with the ranking., The giants are getting some deserving respect for a change. Even if it is an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

The Falcons lost Kyle Shanahan (which I think could make a huuuuggge difference) and you can't expect Matt Ryan to have another year like last year. The defense should improve, but they were far from great outside of the first 2 1/2 quarters of the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks have the same major weakness as we do, but I think we have a better potential solution than they do and our roster outside of the OL is better than theirs.

Green Bay will always be competitive with Rodgers, but their defense leaves a lot to be desired.

And then we've proven that we matchup well with the Cowboys.

i could see any of these 5 teams + us winning the NFC and there's not one I don't think we could beat on any given Sunday.
                        Exactly what I was thinking. I realize the Falcons have a lot of talent, but they have yet to prove they should be feared every season.

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking. I realize the Falcons have a lot of talent, but they have yet to prove they should be feared every season.
                          Their Defense was not that great.

Comment

Their Defense was not that great.
                            Nothing like previous NFC dynasties, and they do get help with that offense, running game, T.O.P....

Comment

Nothing like previous NFC dynasties, and they do get help with that offense, running game, T.O.P....
                              I agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X