Bleacher Reports Pre-season Power rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

The Falcons lost Kyle Shanahan (which I think could make a huuuuggge difference) and you can't expect Matt Ryan to have another year like last year. The defense should improve, but they were far from great outside of the first 2 1/2 quarters of the Super Bowl.

The Seahawks have the same major weakness as we do, but I think we have a better potential solution than they do and our roster outside of the OL is better than theirs.

Green Bay will always be competitive with Rodgers, but their defense leaves a lot to be desired.

And then we've proven that we matchup well with the Cowboys.

i could see any of these 5 teams + us winning the NFC and there's not one I don't think we could beat on any given Sunday.
    Don't sleep on Tampa Bay. I really like that team and their defense along with a solid pick up in Djax. I would not be surprised if they ended up winning the NFC South.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Don't sleep on Tampa Bay. I really like that team and their defense along with a solid pick up in Djax. I would not be surprised if they ended up winning the NFC South.
      We have to play them this season . I am glad we have all the weapons on both sides of that we do. We are going to need them. The " we should win" games are going to be few and far between.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

We have to play them this season . I am glad we have all the weapons on both sides of that we do. We are going to need them. The " we should win" games are going to be few and far between.
        Totally agree. Our schedule is no joke and that game against the bucs should be very entertaining. You have 2 of the top 5 wrs who were drafted in the same year along with BM and DJAX as the vet number 2s. That should be a fun matchup.

Comment

Totally agree. Our schedule is no joke and that game against the bucs should be very entertaining. You have 2 of the top 5 wrs who were drafted in the same year along with BM and DJAX as the vet number 2s. That should be a fun matchup.
          We are going to earn every yard this season.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

And Howard at TE in TB, that's a real tough game. Djax always ####s things up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
              http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...t-of-preseason

2. New York Giants

I don't like to buy into PRs but their showing some love to our New York Football Giants.
              3 out of 4 NFC East teams in the top 10.

*But it is bleacher report...

Comment

Doesn't excite me to be honest. Same way it doesn't bum me out when someone ranks us 20th.

If anything I feel like we play our best when we're not seen as a big time threat.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

3 out of 4 NFC East teams in the top 10.

*But it is bleacher report...
                  It is fun but it a PR . I never take them seriously no matter who publishes it.

Comment

its August....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post
                      Doesn't excite me to be honest. Same way it doesn't bum me out when someone ranks us 20th.

If anything I feel like we play our best when we're not seen as a big time threat.
                      I don't buy into that either. You win or you don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X