Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NYG Players Are You Most Interested In Watching Play On Friday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NYG Players Are You Most Interested In Watching Play On Friday?

On Defense, I want to see if all the BJ Goodson hype is for real. I barely heard Keenan Robinson mentioned all camp. I expect Goodson tp look like the 2nd coming of AP...lol

I'm going to be watching Flowers and Hart with a microscope.

The entire O- Line .
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

-Anyone involved with the O line
      -Engram
      -Marshall
      -Darian Thompson
      -Rosas
      -Darkwa

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Wayne Gallman and BJ Goodson. I'll be watching the O line as well, particularly Flowers and Hart.

Comment

Evan Engram
          Ereck Flowers
          Bobby Hart
          DJ Fluker
          Chad Wheeler
          Adam Bisnowaty
          BJ Goodson

Comment

First and second team o-line and d-line.
            Originally posted by PennState1
            In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Definitely want to see Darian Thompson back out there. Wayne Gallman and Evan Engram....but most curious to see Webb at quarterback.

Comment

The O line starters plus Fluker. Especially the OT's it better look better for the first 2 series. The run game and which of the 5 TE's blocking and chipping on pass plays. How much time Eli gets. It all comes down to the O line.

On defense I'm really interested in the DT that is replacing Hankins. Plus the depth the #2 D line. This Goodson has called a lot of commotion upon himself and needs to show his stuff and back up his mouth. Depth in the secondary, and let the competition begin at FS. I hope they don't stack it in favor of Thompson, Adams deserves to start he was a starter in this defense last year.

Oh yea, lets see if we have a kicker. A lot to look for for me.

Comment

It used to be - why bother watching, once the scrubs are put in? Now with all the injuries that seem to happen every year (last season, not so much), its you gotta see what all these guys can do, because it's likely they will be starters at some point in the season.

Comment

I am happy to watch the backups. Eight or ten of them will be the next man up this year.
                    Mostly, I wish for no injuries......as I do every week.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
                      Definitely want to see Darian Thompson back out there. Wayne Gallman and Evan Engram....but most curious to see Webb at quarterback.
                      Web is going to get super garbage time as the 4th QB. We probably won't really see him until the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        I am happy to watch the backups. Eight or ten of them will be the next man up this year.
                        Mostly, I wish for no injuries......as I do every week.
                        No injuries for sure.

I'm interested in watching all the young guys we are expecting to step up along with those who are set to demand our attention.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

No injuries for sure.

I'm interested in watching all the young guys we are expecting to step up along with those who are set to demand our attention.
                          Wouldn't mind Engram taking a short pass on the second play, taking it to the house and spending the rest of the night on the bench.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Wouldn't mind Engram taking a short pass on the second play, taking it to the house and spending the rest of the night on the bench.

That would make me very happy.
                            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

I'll be watching for the ensuing QB controversy.

Comment

Working...
                              X