Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NYG Players Are You Most Interested In Watching Play On Friday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinkins, Collins and Goodson will be laying the wood

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      It used to be - why bother watching, once the scrubs are put in? Now with all the injuries that seem to happen every year (last season, not so much), its you gotta see what all these guys can do, because it's likely they will be starters at some point in the season.
      I agree somewhat. But I also think the buzz surrounding our backups has much to do with the fact that we have a TON of talent on this team. I am preliminarily very impressed with what Reese and MAC have done over the past two years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
        Why the heck does everyone want to see Flowers play? If he's good, we have him. If he sucks, we have him. It might be painful to watch him. I want to see Webb if he's in, Goodson, Bisnowaty.
        I want to see him replaced ASAP. I can't get over the fact that Flowers has gone RIGHT BACK to the fundamental lack of technique he displayed last year based on some of the tape I've seen over the past couple of weeks. I know I will get some incoming heat for "not giving him a chance" but as far as I'm concerned, Flowers is all out of chances. His time to impress and prove he is worth keeping on this team was on the first day of camp based on his wretched performance last year.
        Last edited by alwaysready; 08-08-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

All the rookies.

Goodson, Perkins, the starting OL, Both Thompsons

And of course Eli, to see if he corrected that terrible throwing accuracy of his yet.
          The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Excited to see Webb, Flowers, Goodson, Perkins, the RB from Clemson (Goodall?) and the offensive line in general

Comment

I almost forgot about Darian Thompson as well. Really looking forward to seeing him with Collins. This should be a ball hawk secondary.

Comment

Evan Engram
                Ereck Flowers
                Bobby Hart
                DJ Fluker
                Chad Wheeler
                Paul Perkins
                Adam Bisnowaty

Dalvin Tomlinson
                Jay Bromley
                Avery Moss
                Eli Apple
                Michael Hunter Darien Thompson
                BJ Goodson

Aldrick Rosas
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I almost forgot about Darian Thompson as well. Really looking forward to seeing him with Collins. This should be a ball hawk secondary.

Comment

John Jerry

Comment

LOL

Comment

just psyched for NYG football
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          All the rookies.

Goodson, Perkins, the starting OL, Both Thompsons

And of course Eli, to see if he corrected that terrible throwing accuracy of his yet.
                          I too want to see Eli. He can be so frustrating at times. And Darkwa. And the O-Line, esp on the right side, Eli's blind side. JPP.

Comment

Originally posted by mattknoff View Post
                            Wayne Gallman and BJ Goodson. I'll be watching the O line as well, particularly Flowers and Hart.
                            +1

Also interested in seeing how the non-eli QBs look.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post

I too want to see Eli. He can be so frustrating at times. And Darkwa. And the O-Line, esp on the right side, Eli's blind side. JPP.
                              I read that Eli will not be out there, this Friday (as per Newsday, no link). Not sure if this just based on how they used him, last preseason?

Comment

Eli for sure...

It all starts and ends with him. If he is off then it dosent matter about anything else.
                                He needs to have a banner season IMO
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X