Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NYG Players Are You Most Interested In Watching Play On Friday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    I'm rooting heavily for my boy Shane Smith the future NYG fullback. He is literally gonna blow people up in the running game. Literally he is like the incredible Hulk.
    lol, we didn't even have a FB last year (many teams don't) and there is no guarantee we'll have one this year but I share your enthusiasm for Smith. Physical play in the trenches is still the most appealing part of the game for me.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

In addition to Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr., wide receivers Sterling Shepard and Tavarres King are also not playing tonight. They're just tossing the ball around in sneakers while others warmup.

As per Jordan Ranaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
        I want to see if Flowers shows any improvement and strangely I want to see what Gallman can do.
        That is not strange at all. He'll need to show that he can pass protect to move up the depth chart.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Agree with Offensive Line Starters and young guys trying to develop behind the starts like Wheeler, Bisnowaty and Jones! Of course Webb at QB and also at Receiver! We seem to always find a Receiver during Preseason who stand Out! Travis Randolph and Darrius Powe I expect to see some big plays from both this preseason. This is our deepest team in awhile so Preseason Games should be fun to watch this year from start to finish because of all the young talent.

On Defense really only want to see the younger CB's battle for that Dime CB Spot! With DRC lack of durability but also teams using Spread Offenses those Reserve CB's now become very Important! Michael Hunter seems ready to break out though!

Comment

is m hunter better than cody sensabaugh? is davis webb better than joshua dobbs?

bobby hart

Comment

Working...
            X