Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone listen to jr on wfan this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone listen to jr on wfan this morning?

I listened to some of it. Boomer and carton kept on saying how good of a job he has done with getting playmarkers. Jr said the biggest surprise player of 2016 was landing collins. He also said he thinks eli will play around 3-4 years. Which makes me shake my head about drafting webb.

With that oline you like it need a legit back up though.
    Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
      With that oline you like it need a legit back up though.
      Webb probably won't dress once this year. They could have used the 3rd round pick on maybe a better ranked rb or olinemen.

Comment

The decision to draft Webb was a sound one.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

link?

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
            link?
            Sorry it was on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              The decision to draft Webb was ridiculous. There's a much better chance he never plays a snap for the giants then him being the next franchise QB.. Nassib 2.0

Comment

I agree, it was worth a 3rd to see if this kid can develop in the 3 or 4 years. I do think it is not an indication the FO won't pull the trigger on another potential replacement. It gives time to get the right guy emplace.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShineOnForever View Post

The decision to draft Webb was ridiculous. There's a much better chance he never plays a snap for the giants then him being the next franchise QB.. Nassib 2.0
                  You want us to wait until we have no QB?
                  Our guy will be 37 in several months. he has 2 years left on his deal where it won't hurt us cap wise. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft another QB in the mid rounds this coming year if there is a good value.
                  A good GM prepares for the future and doesn't wait for it to blow up to make a move.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

On what basis are you evaluating Webb's potential?

Comment

You want us to wait until we have no QB?
                      Our guy will be 37 in several months. he has 2 years left on his deal where it won't hurt us cap wise. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft another QB in the mid rounds this coming year if there is a good value.
                      A good GM prepares for the future and doesn't wait for it to blow up to make a move.
                      I'm in agreement with this sentiment as well. I have no issues with the Webb pick.

Comment

The Giants are on increasingly important search for the next QB...they got a guy who may be that QB, at least in their estimation.
                        Being wrong about Nassib is one thing.
                        Not making any other attempts is quite another.

But even if he isn't that guy, it still had to be done.
                        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                          I listened to some of it. Boomer and carton kept on saying how good of a job he has done with getting playmarkers. Jr said the biggest surprise player of 2016 was landing collins. He also said he thinks eli will play around 3-4 years. Which makes me shake my head about drafting webb.
                          Drafting Webb is not a sure thing. Not a bad move at all. I also think Eli is only playing two more years. Just my gut feeling
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/newyor.../_/id/20287259

Comment

Drafting Webb was ok because the other 2 backups aren't NFL caliber. Crazy how Kaepernick is still out there and we have 2 backups who are much worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X