Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all those who said Chad Wheeler had no chance of making this team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I wasn't one of them, but why do they have to be idiots? Having an opinion that differs from yours doesn't make them an idiot.
    I agree with almost everything you say on here and know that you were not one to write him off. If I could pull up the old post from a few months back, then you would know why I am calling them that. Similarly, why is it ok that most of the posters on here call players and coaches names when they disagree with something done on the field, but it's bad if I call out a few posters? Sorta goes both ways, no?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

I agree with almost everything you say on here and know that you were not one to write him off. If I could pull up the old post from a few months back, then you would know why I am calling them that. Similarly, why is it ok that most of the posters on here call players and coaches names when they disagree with something done on the field, but it's bad if I call out a few posters? Sorta goes both ways, no?
      Calling out posters is what got you banned for a year, is it not?
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I am with you in that fans shouldn't be calling coaches, players, or front office personnel idiots either. Most of them have forgotten more about football than plenty of people on here actually know. At least they shouldn't be calling them that when they are sober. I called Eli an idiot once before on here in my drunken state two seasons ago when he didn't take a sack in that week 1 game vs Dallas. Anyways, you were right and they were wrong. End of story. We've all been right and wrong on here before.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

A year?!!!!! Wholly ****.
          sigpic

Comment

Because they're certainly not geniuses and wrote a good player off before practice even started. When you talk out of your *** about a player you know nothing about and get proven wrong, you deserve to be called out.
            I disagree with you. Many on here were very excited when they got him and Dunker to sign as FAs. Many on here including me said he had a chance to push starters to play better. I also feel the same way about Bisnowaty
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

it was 4 months...

Comment

Because they're certainly not geniuses and wrote a good player off before practice even started. When you talk out of your *** about a player you know nothing about and get proven wrong, you deserve to be called out.
                Oh the irony...

The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

it was 4 months...
                  You did not learn from your mistake and you question others intelligence. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Catabatic View Post

You did not learn from your mistake and you question others intelligence. LMAO
                    I'll gladly get banned for being right again. My life doesn't revolve around these message boards. LMAO

Comment

it was 4 months...
                      I'm with you on this......Guys who doubt the ability of a player who was passed over by all 32 GM's, through 7 rounds, and don't believe that kid is a front line, NFL tackle ARE idiots.
                      It's obvious that the guy who sees a couple plays in the first week of camp, and declares him a NFL starter is the genius.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

this feels like the kind of post you should make after he makes the team.
                        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Ereck Flowers has been getting whipped for 2 years straight
                          Yes he has. I am not a Flowers fan in the slightest. But it would be hard pressed for Wheeler to play right now. Flowers is a good run blocker, he just struggles mightily in the pass game. I think Wheeler would struggle in both right away. Not sure if he is physically strong enough to play right now.

Comment

If he plays good enough to earn a spot he deserves to be on the team . To suggest he is making the team because he looks good in practice. They have been saying that about everyone every year. Games tell who should make the team and who will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm with you on this......Guys who doubt the ability of a player who was passed over by all 32 GM's, through 7 rounds, and don't believe that kid is a front line, NFL tackle ARE idiots.
                              It's obvious that the guy who sees a couple plays in the first week of camp, and declares him a NFL starter is the genius.
                              There are just so many things wrong with this that it's hard to even decide where to start.

Comment

Second on the depth chart at LT doesn't necessarily get him onto the 53. I doubt we carry four tackles

Comment

Working...
                                X