Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all those who said Chad Wheeler had no chance of making this team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Really? I was excited about the Wheeler signing when it was announced and instantly thought he had a great chance to be Flower back up because who the hell else do we have? lol by all reports it seems like the kid is doing very well in Camp. Just holding my breath that he can avoid the injury reports!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

I'll gladly get banned for being right again. My life doesn't revolve around these message boards. LMAO
      Now see, that's what I like, unvarnished honesty.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The most concerning thing is why was he in there? Trying to send a message or testing different players because they don't oike what they see in Flowers? Either way this doesn't look good.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
          The most concerning thing is why was he in there? Trying to send a message or testing different players because they don't oike what they see in Flowers? Either way this doesn't look good.
          Relax man. It was just a few snaps in the walkthrough portion of practice. There's nothing wrong with putting him in there to see where he's at in terms of progress. I think Chad Wheeler could be a good player for us, but I think he needs a year of an an NFL weight room before he's ready

Comment

I didn't realize how big Chad Wheeler is

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post

Relax man. It was just a few snaps in the walkthrough portion of practice. There's nothing wrong with putting him in there to see where he's at in terms of progress. I think Chad Wheeler could be a good player for us, but I think he needs a year of an an NFL weight room before he's ready
              I don't think anyone's relaxing, especially Eli, with Flowers at LT.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
                Getting first team snaps while Flowers is healthy and practicing. All positive comments from both coaches and reporters. Clear #2 LT on the depth chart right now. Could be the starter before we know it. Those of us who knew who this guy was in college aren't surprised...not in the least bit.
                I heard chad wheeler is so good that he got his Superbowl ring in august 2017 for Superbowl 52
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Bottom line.......
                  An undrafted rookie is a long shot. Calling people idiots who understand this is a silly thing to do.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I believe Fluker will start at G assuming Jerry doesn't or can't before Flowers does. If Flowers gets his *** spanked on Friday I expect Mac to start making significant changes immediately.

Comment

I'm not sure if they can get Wheeler to the Practice Squad, so I think that if he doesn't make the 53, he's probably gone. That probably weighs in favor of him making the 53 if the Giants like what they see.

Comment

this is all it takes to be deemed and "idiot"........lol

OT CHAD WHEELER
                        McAdoo wanted to get a better look at Chad Wheeler today, so he threw the undrafted rookie from USC out with the first team for a few snaps. He got “beat like a drum” on the first play but “hung in there nicely” after that. Wheeler, who is one of the tallest players on the team at 6-foot-7 and 312 pounds, has been backing up left tackle Ereck Flowers, but he got a chance to show what he could do from that position today with the top unit.
                        “I see a young, talented player,” McAdoo said. “He’s a physical player, but he’s a young player that can bend well. He is working on the fundamental part of the game. Seems to get football.” WATCH VIDEO CLIP
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I'm sitting in the stadium right now and just wanted to chime into this thread to say that this kid looks like one of the worst offensive linemen that I have ever seen

... as you were

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                            I'm sitting in the stadium right now and just wanted to chime into this thread to say that this kid looks like one of the worst offensive linemen that I have ever seen

... as you were
                            He didn't look any better on tv either.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

... as you were
                              Well, obviously you're an idiot now, if the OP has anything to say about it
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                                He didn't look any better on tv either.
                                He looked almost as bad as Hart, which was bad indeed. Flowers looked a tad bit improved. Didn't really key in on Bisnowaty though, just a few snaps. He looked shaky
                                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                                X