Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all those who said Chad Wheeler had no chance of making this team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Quite possibly the dumbest post ever written on these boards. Did you watch from your seat in the 6th row again or somewhere else? You going to tell us about your "one tryout at training camp" decades ago to prove some nonexistent point here? News flash, no one cares. Just because you're a moderator doesn't make you some all-knowing king. You're a figurehead whose opinion matters just as much as the next guy's.
    News flash: He's there at the practices, and he's played the game, which makes his opinions a million times more valid than some wannabe chump like you who I can guarantee has never once suited up in the game at any level. It wont be long before you're banned again, and everyone looks forward to it
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

This is not true. He was solid and had a few first game miscues as did almost everyone on the line tonight.
      Was he better than John Jerry? What about Wittle Footie?

Comment

This post makes zero sense whatsoever
        and neither do you. Wheeler is a long shot at best. I hope the kid makes it but he prob wont
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

1st preseason game as an UDFA. Can we chill a bit? I mean, we are letting Flowers play his 3rd year and he has looked much worse in the past. I still think he makes the team as a backup, but last night wasnt good.

But if we are going off last night only, we need a new center.
          The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Quite possibly the dumbest post ever written on these boards. Did you watch from your seat in the 6th row again or somewhere else? You going to tell us about your "one tryout at training camp" decades ago to prove some nonexistent point here? News flash, no one cares. Just because you're a moderator doesn't make you some all-knowing king. You're a figurehead whose opinion matters just as much as the next guy's.
            I'm very sorry that your feelings are so hurt that you started possibly the dumbest thread in the history of the forum ... but your boy is terrible ... has no business on the field ...
            doesn't matter if I watched from my seat or the moon ... he would look equally as horrible

I might even go out on a limb and say that not one player looked worse than him on the field last night

oh ... and you clearly care ... but shhh .. I won't tell anyone

keep pulling for him though ... I admire that

Comment

He looked fine actually. Had one bad play in the second quarter and one bad play in the third. .

this is amazing ... people are usually only this delusional about their own children

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I'm very sorry that your feelings are so hurt that you started possibly the dumbest thread in the history of the forum ... but your boy is terrible ... has no business on the field ...
                doesn't matter if I watched from my seat or the moon ... he would look equally as horrible

I might even go out on a limb and say that not one player looked worse than him on the field last night

oh ... and you clearly care ... but shhh .. I won't tell anyone

keep pulling for him though ... I admire that
                You're just making preposterous remarks that don't even remotely describe the player's performance. I guess you know so much more than the coaching staff though. The interesting part, and I'll say this again because you and others have a really hard time understanding this, is that my initial post was entirely factual. So if you want to complain about facts, then you are wasting your time. I called fans out who were bashing him a couple months ago who knew absolutely zero about the player or his past. It's oddly facsinating that you and some others are unable to grasp this simple concept.

Comment

You're just making preposterous remarks that don't even remotely describe the player's performance. I guess you know so much more than the coaching staff though. The interesting part, and I'll say this again because you and others have a really hard time understanding this, is that my initial post was entirely factual. So if you want to complain about facts, then you are wasting your time. I called fans out who were bashing him a couple months ago who knew absolutely zero about the player or his past. It's oddly facsinating that you and some others are unable to grasp this simple concept.
                  awesome

he is terrible ...and whoever it was who bashed him had every right

I'd love to see him improve and make the team ... I'm also pulling for Bisnowaty .... he is a great kid ... just looks terrible as of now

yes it is extremely early ... but you would love to see at least some sort of flash of talent ... anything beyond brut strength ... just not really seeing it
                  Last edited by YATittle1962; 08-12-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Wheeler, Hart, Flowers, and Bisnowaty were all terrible in pass protection. The NYG could have the worst group of OT's in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                      Wheeler, Hart, Flowers, and Bisnowaty were all terrible in pass protection. The NYG could have the worst group of OT's in the league.
                      agreed

Comment

First Team All Americans can block paper footballs. He is a number 2 right now, though. That is correct.
                        I nave said he wasn't a number 2. It is just the semantics of what number 2 he is in in dispute.
                        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I've watched the young tackles extensively in camp ... they seem to struggle mightily with basic things in pass protection like leverage and balance ... neither of them have a kick step or slide that resembles anything an NFL tackle would have

that was reinforced last night

not exactly what you want to see from your depth on a pass first team
                          Last edited by YATittle1962; 08-12-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I nave said he wasn't a number 2. It is just the semantics of what number 2 he is in in dispute.
                            Being the #2 on this OL just means that you suck just a little bit more than the guy ahead of you, which isn't saying much.
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                              Flowers played well last night
                              Hart has no business starting
                              Bisnowaty can be good but had a lot of ups and downs last night
                              Wheeler consistently got bent over and taken to town by Moates
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                                I've watched the young tackles extensively in camp ... they seem to struggle mightily with basic things in pass protection like leverage and balance ...

that was reinforced last night

not exactly what you want to see from your depth on a pass first team
                                Would you agree that Flowers looked somewhat improved? He seemed to be more centered and balanced than he was in the past

I think it was the very first snap with Wheeler and Bisnowaty out there in which they both got destroyed to the point of being embarrassing. Both of them may as well have just stepped aside at the snap, because their guys just pushed them backwards like a rag doll. In fact, Papa and Banks couldn't tell exactly who was responsible for the sack, because the DE's got there so fast. Had to watch the replay to find out for sure that it was Wheeler's guy

Comment

Working...
                                X