X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mykelle Thompson waived

It's over Johnny.

http://www.giants.com/team/transactions.html

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...kele-thompson/ Mykkele Thompson waived/injured. Rookie linebacker Jimmy Herman was signed

Comment

• jomo
      jomo commented
      Editing a comment
      Not for nothing but I remember that pick clearly and most people panned it on the day we made it. I usually take a wait and see attitude, and did so with MT but the critics were right.

Even in the last week, the guy's career moves make no sense.......safety to corner with a guy who has a rep for being a poor tackler?

• bigpoppy
      bigpoppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
      Guy was 135 lbs. soaking wet. Not really surprised his body wasn't durable for the league.
      https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...w=1536&bih=759

6'2" 193lbs

you're probably thinking of deayon

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...k1.HrnJ_-ecb1s

• ShineOnForever
      ShineOnForever commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Not for nothing but I remember that pick clearly and most people panned it on the day we made it. I usually take a wait and see attitude, and did so with MT but the critics were right.

Even in the last week, the guy's career moves make no sense.......safety to corner with a guy who has a rep for being a poor tackler?
      I always take the wait and see approach but when you hear about how the actual player was caught off guard with the call and didnt think he would get drafted that high if at all, definitely makes you question what in the world jerry reach is doing.. see also, jay bromley

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...k-waived/page2

cant stay on the field
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Mods please delete. I looked but didn't see anything posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Mods please delete. I looked but didn't see anything posted.
        sorry.....wasnt trying to be a ******...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

sorry.....wasnt trying to be a ******...
          A snitch? ;-)

Comment

Actually I was very surprised not to find anything here. Little did I know.

Comment

Happens when people Name their threads ambiguously

Comment

So funny that this thread came out two days ago and now two days later he's gone lol

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...-at-cornerback
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  So funny that this thread came out two days ago and now two days later he's gone lol

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...-at-cornerback
                  Yeah, I thought about that ridiculous article when I learned of his release.

Comment

Too much ink for this kid. I wish him well but he is nothing to most of us. Drafted too high, always injured, never on the field, zero contributions to the team, burned salary cap cash with no return, nothing. I am done with MT posts..........
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Too much ink for this kid. I wish him well but he is nothing to most of us. Drafted too high, always injured, never on the field, zero contributions to the team, burned salary cap cash with no return, nothing. I am done with MT posts..........
                      Yep that about sums it up, lol
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Yeah, I thought about that ridiculous article when I learned of his release.
                        I guess during offseason you get a lot of fluff / feel good stories. If they do enough of them they are bound to hit on someone that makes the team, lol

When I saw that thread and what it said my only response,/Post in it was " I'll believe it when I see it" and of course I'm not going to see it, lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

I'm sorry for my ignorance but it seems he was an injury prone player??

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
                            I'm sorry for my ignorance but it seems he was an injury prone player??
                            Should this be in red or are you serious? If you are he was drafted. Got hurt in his first pre Season game and was out for the year in 2015 blowing out his Achilles.

Then in 2016 I think he made it to regular Season. In his first action in week 2 in suffered a Knee injury and was out all of last season

This year he did not even make it to a pre Season game. Yea, I'd say injury prone

You can read about it in the link above that I referenced

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

Working...
                            X