Who's going to the game tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to the game tonight?

I sold my tickets. No way I am driving to nj from ct on a Friday night. I will be there for the giants jets game.
    [SIGPIC]

Will be there.....I don't blame you not coming from CT.....I'm spoiled have a 5 minute train ride.

Bringing a Steeler fan....don't hold it against me.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
      Will be there.....I don't blame you not coming from CT.....I'm spoiled have a 5 minute train ride.

Bringing a Steeler fan....don't hold it against me.
      Ill never forget after superstorm sandy how many steelers fans showed up to the game.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Wonder if Kate Mara is going to be there. Perhaps the whole Rooney/Mara clan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Ill never forget after superstorm sandy how many steelers fans showed up to the game.
          The only good thing to come out of sandy:

Comment

My sister is going. I would have went but just got back from the west coast on the red-eye and too tired. If it was reg season I would have found the energy ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post

The only good thing to come out of sandy:
              Lol. The Giants haven't been the same since that game. But last year was definitely a step in the right direction.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

I would never spend my money on a preseason game. They charge regular season prices for maybe a series or 2 of regular season play. I'll watch it at home or the bar but I refuse to spend my money on preseason
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                X