Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

looks to me to be ****ty players for the most part

I don't think there are 2 or 3 guys on this line who are more than back up players on most teams in this league
    I believe that. So ****ty players that falls on reese. That scary part is that so many fans of other teams complain about the same ****ty oline play. The other sad part is that's it's not like reese hasn't tried on the oline. He has invested a lot of first and second picks over the past several years. Spending big bucks on free agent olinemen is probably the only thing he hasn't done.

Comment

• Well when he makes his cuts he may as well invite in anyone that is still a FA or someone cut from another team to try out.. You never know, one man's trash could be another man's treasure. Especially with our O Line, it should not be to hard to find someone better then what's currently being camouflaged as starting material
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post

We shouldn't fall into the "first pre-season game trap." I am not saying you are, just cautioning others.

Why can our top three tight ends, none of whom were here last year, know their blocking assignments and execute them beautifully when our OL, most of whom have played alongside each other for 3 years now can look like they never played the game?

The problem is not the first pre-season game. it is the ****ty talent on the OL.
        And the last great O-line we had was for SB 42 and they were there due to E. Acorsi (Spelling?)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I believe that. So ****ty players that falls on reese. That scary part is that so many fans of other teams complain about the same ****ty oline play. The other sad part is that's it's not like reese hasn't tried on the oline. He has invested a lot of first and second picks over the past several years. Spending big bucks on free agent olinemen is probably the only thing he hasn't done.
          funny .... I don't recall mentioning Jerry Reese one time

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

funny .... I don't recall mentioning Jerry Reese one time
            Who else would you blame on ****ty players then?

Comment

Working...
            X