Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave88 View Post

You sound slow.
    NO. I actually STUDY and watch game film. Not JUST an ARM chair QB like some. I played the GAME and made it to states, Adams LOOKED solid. So did Skinner. That LB turned WR also looked LIKE he needs a 2nd look.
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
      Darian Thompson LOOKED slow and quite frankly unappealing on our 1st TEAM. Give me Adams WHO looks much quicker and is a man ON a mission.
      another sound assessment from the board guru...

you're a joke
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

NO. I actually STUDY and watch game film. Not JUST an ARM chair QB like some. I played the GAME and made it to states, Adams LOOKED solid. So did Skinner. That LB turned WR also looked LIKE he needs a 2nd look.
        I'm an arm chair QB and I resent that remark!
        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

You've proven otherwise

No one puts any stock into anything you say, and he was right you do sound slow lmao

And ​​​​​​despite being given the opportunity on many occasion you've never once gone into the schematics or intricacies (of any sort) of football, you know zilch and you played nothing beyond video games and we can all see that, umad?
          Last edited by Eliordie; 08-12-2017, 09:31 AM.
          If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Dude i was talking about him last week. LOL.

Abdullah looks solid and powerful, he's shifty too.
            I was really impressed with him.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Dude i was talking about him last week. LOL.

Abdullah looks solid and powerful, he's shifty too.
              i recall in a giants.com video. they said that abdullah has been dropping every pass thrown to him in camp.

Comment

[​img​​​​​]http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/uncle-rico-picture.jpg[/img]

Man back in 84 I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile....
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

We should all know by now preseason games don't always show what a player will give you during the season...most times? probably yes.... but look at Jenkins for example

Comment

Darian Thompson LOOKED slow and quite frankly unappealing on our 1st TEAM. Give me Adams WHO looks much quicker and is a man ON a mission.
                    I've said this all year. Why does Thompson get to go in with the starting unit when Adams played there part of the vaunted defense all last year ? Thompson hasn't proved anything, hurt all last year long. Why isn't Adams the starter ? It sticks in my craw. Cause they picked Thompson with the 3rd pick in the draft and Adams was a non drafted player ?

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

I've said this all year. Why does Thompson get to go in with the starting unit when Adams played there part of the vaunted defense all last year ? Thompson hasn't proved anything, hurt all last year long. Why isn't Adams the starter ? It sticks in my craw. Cause they picked Thompson with the 3rd pick in the draft and Adams was a non drafted player ?
                      why shouldn't Thompson get a chance regardless. They will compete
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Who is the LB turner WR?

Comment

I agree. I think Thompson is better in the classroom and with calling plays. Adams is more athletic.

Comment

Well, if there was any remaining doubt whether this guy was actually serious or just playing his schtick, this should settle it. It was funnier when it had the tiniest flake of subtlety, but hey do what makes you happy, guy.

Comment

COULDN'T agree more. When wittle footsy PLAYED last year our defense looked subpar AT best. Step in Adams and NYPD was in full FORCE. Stick WITH a winning formula DON'T give someone WHO essentially GAVE up a chance to take away from NYPD
                              LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
                              VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
                              2. OT/OG
                              3. S for Collins DUO
                              4. WR
                              5. OT/OG
                              6. TE
                              7. LB

Comment

Working...