Season is OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season is OVER!

Just wanted to thank everyone here for saving me the time I would've spent watching this season but apparently there's no point, crazy that after just one preseason game it's already over but I guess that's just the way it goes.. from what I understand our 3 best offensive players would've made precisely zero difference last night (makes sense) so I guess we might as well just cut them and move on.. and I'm absolutely shocked to hear the oline hasn't improved, I was sure that with all our shiny new additions to it it would be a top tier unit, oh well.. its been a good ride Eli thanks for nothing you bum, literally couldnt even show up when it counted and that's all you will be remembered for
    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Giants really have no running back as good as most teams. Paul Perkins is much too slow hitting the holes. Giants need to draft a RB in first round in 2018,

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
      Just wanted to thank everyone here for saving me the time I would've spent watching this season but apparently there's no point, crazy that after just one preseason game it's already over but I guess that's just the way it goes.. from what I understand our 3 best offensive players would've made precisely zero difference last night (makes sense) so I guess we might as well just cut them and move on.. and I'm absolutely shocked to hear the oline hasn't improved, I was sure that with all our shiny new additions to it it would be a top tier unit, oh well.. its been a good ride Eli thanks for nothing you bum, literally couldnt even show up when it counted and that's all you will be remembered for
      You meant this as a big joke but the sad part is there is a lot of Truth too many of the Quotes you said jokingly
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

You meant this as a big joke but the sad part is there is a lot of Truth too many of the Quotes you said jokingly
        I agree the Defensive Lines we go up against this year are going to be tough for a good line, let alone what we witnessed last evening.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Branden Albert and Nick Mangold, I've got Jerry Reese on line one.

Comment

Originally posted by free agent View Post
            Giants really have no running back as good as most teams. Paul Perkins is much too slow hitting the holes. Giants need to draft a RB in first round in 2018,
            What holes?

Comment

Originally posted by Makin Plays View Post
              Branden Albert and Nick Mangold, I've got Jerry Reese on line one.
              I thought Mangold finally signed with someone awhile back? And Alberts rights are still owned by the Jags. He quit, he was not cut/ released
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

Actually I was wrong. Mangold is still a FA. What is Reese waiting for??? He should be brought in on Monday to work out a deal.. Make the call Reese

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

I think its time many of you start rooting for a different team. The constant whining is nauseating.

Comment

RELAX! The Sacks given up was mostly CONFUSION which is expected when you have the #1 Line playing with the #2 Skill Players since Eli, Beckham, Shepard did not play! Lets see how they do next week before hitting the panic button!

Comment

I thought Mangold finally signed with someone awhile back? And Alberts rights are still owned by the Jags. He quit, he was not cut/ released
                      He was released yesterday. Just FYI
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by free agent View Post
                        There has to be a hole created for a running back to run through it, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

He was released yesterday. Just FYI
                          By who? I know he was let go by Jets back in Feb 2017. I thought he signed with another team but when I searched it said his status is a FA and only team he has ever been with is the Jets

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

By who? I know he was let go by Jets back in Feb 2017. I thought he signed with another team but when I searched it said his status is a FA and only team he has ever been with is the Jets
                            Albert was released by the Jags yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                              Dear me!
                              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                              X