Check out OBJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

oh absolutely ... I'm with you all the way ...

hopefully next week he will run on his hands and catch the ball with his feet ... you never know when that situation might show up in a game ... gotta be prepared for it all .. ya know?

while they are at it Eli should start throwing to him from a horizontal position on his way to the ground since that will most likely happen often in games as well

we are on to something here
    Yeah cause that's basically what he did here.. I'm gonna laugh so hard when he does this in a game

Also​​​​​​ you realizing catching like this develops general hand skill that applies in countless situations right?

I'm just saying if everyone thought like you Jimi Hendrix would not exist
    Last edited by Eliordie; 08-12-2017, 01:24 PM.
    If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

Yeah cause that's basically what he did here.. I'm gonna laugh so hard when he does this in a game

Also​​​​​​ you realizing catching like this develops hand skill in countless situations right?
      yes I do ... when you work on it in repetition ... hundreds of times on a practice field with a QB or jugs machine ... not once in a pregame warm up when you are going through the motions

this was for the kids my man ... nothing more

Comment

yes I do ... when you work on it in repetition ... hundreds of times on a practice field with a QB or jugs machine ... not once in a pregame warm up when you are going through the motions

this was for the kids my man ... nothing more
        You realize he catches like that all the time right? This is far from the first time he's snapped his hand over the ball when it's coming in and snatched it like a tennis ball.. this is exactly what he does in practice and with jugs machines and all that lol thank you for literally confirming my point by your hypothetical which is actually reality

Sorry but I don't think Odell would agree and that's all that matters, if he think it helps.. then he should be doing it

Comment

You realize he catches like that all the time right? This is far from the first time he's snapped his hand over the ball when it's coming in and snatched it like a tennis ball.. this is exactly what he does in practice and with jugs machines and all that lol

Sorry but I don't think Odell would agree and that's all that matters, if he think it helps.. then he should be doing it
          this one was for the kids ... it was for you ... the fan boys

Comment

hopefully next week he will run on his hands and catch the ball with his feet ... you never know when that situation might show up in a game ... gotta be prepared for it all .. ya know?

while they are at it Eli should start throwing to him from a horizontal position on his way to the ground since that will most likely happen often in games as well

Lmao hahahahaha

Comment

You realize he catches like that all the time right? This is far from the first time he's snapped his hand over the ball when it's coming in and snatched it like a tennis ball.. this is exactly what he does in practice and with jugs machines and all that lol thank you for literally confirming my point by your hypothetical which is actually reality

also my little friend .. I've watched him do this for hours at a time on the practice field with no one but a ball boy and a jugs machine ... absolutely wonderful !!!

but doing it once in the pregame ritual is for the kids ... nothing more

Comment

this one was for the kids ... it was for you ... the fan boys
                Ok bro.. I won't resort to insults, though it helps that I havnt backed my own argument into a corner which is usually when they come out..

But​​​​​​ when he makes a catch like this in game I'll be bumping this thread, hopefully you'll still be with us

Also idk why he'd be making this catch for me when I know thats routine for him, id like to see you or anyone you've played with try this though.. it won't happen, why? Not because you didn't train this specific motion, catching a football is catching a football.. you just didn't have good enough hands

Comment

also my little friend .. I've watched him do this for hours at a time on the practice field with no one but a ball boy and a jugs machine ... absolutely wonderful !!!

You just said if he does it over and over in practice and then does it before a game it's warmups.. lmao

Must be a Michael Jackson fan like Odell, that moonwalk esque back track is impressive

Comment

speaking of music Jimi didn't overly practice playing w his teeth but he damn sure did it in front of an audience

Comment

My nomination for post of the year.
                      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

You just said if he does it over and over in practice and then does it before a game it's warmups.. lmao

Must be a Michael Jackson fan like Odell, that moonwalk esque back track is impressive
                        I have no idea what this means

I said practicing it is one thing... alone with a QB or a jugs ... hundreds of reps ... but doing it once in pregame ritual is for the kids ...

not once have I said anything different in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

My nomination for post of the year.
                          All that post was, was taking something reasonable and turning it into a dramatic exaggeration to avert having to make a valid point, it's almost like a politician in a debate.. only the naive and simple minded actually put any stock into these rediculous nothing statements that are a cheap way out of a debate

I'm sorry but I wish people would learn how to actually debate, would make you seem a lot more intelligent just saying

I'm ou​​​​​​t.. this straosphere of stupid literally gives me a headache

Comment

All that post was, was taking something reasonable and turning it into a dramatic exaggeration to avert having to make a valid point, it's almost like a politician in a debate.. only the naive and simple minded actually put any stock into these rediculous nothing statements that are a cheap way out of a debate

I'm sorry but I wish people would learn how to actually debate, would make you seem a lot more intelligent just saying
                            It was funny
                            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I'm ou​​​​​​t.. this straosphere of stupid literally gives me a headache
                              see .. this is your problem ... you want a debate ... most people just want to talk about football

seems something is missing in your life ... it sure isn's fanboyism I'll tell you that

Comment

see .. this is your problem ... you want a debate ... most people just want to talk about football

seems something is missing in your life ... it sure isn's fanboyism I'll tell you that
                                x1000 qft!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X