Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not believe we released Marcus Davis this early

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    funny how a lot of fans are. some had this guy inked in as the 5th WR on this team already and we have not even started hardly anything yet towards building the 2013 roster. goes to show how much us as fans know when it comes to evaluating talent
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
      My PSL fee covers it so who outside of me should give a crap?
      Well if people are complaining that the giants have 15k less to spend against the cap because of this.

      It's just untrue. This signing and release means nothing in terms of cap money

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
        My PSL fee covers it so who outside of me should give a crap?
        It's also covered by merchandising and television revenue, of which everyone here contributes to.

        Actually, doesn't PSL money go towards stadium upkeep?

        Comment


        • #34
          I think the team saw some serious flaw with this kid and decided not to waste any time with him, the flaw could be in his talent or his attitude but they probably won't say publicly so they won't hurt his chances of hooking up with another team....

          Comment


          • #35
            Wow! I was interested in see him in camp. Guess that was wishful thinking! I have faith that the front office knows more than me.


            GO GIANTS!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Dude, you should just let this go in the hopes that people will just forget the fact that you made a thread one day before this bum was cut basically guaranteeing that the Giants would keep him over JJ.

              By the way, since when is $15K a lot of money in the NFL?
              +1!!

              Stand with Cruz!
              80

              Comment


              • #37
                why is it hard to believe that someone that wasnt drafted got cut after a rookie camp?
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                2015 season tbd

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  why is it hard to believe that someone that wasnt drafted got cut after a rookie camp?
                  Seriously. I wonder what happened to the person that started the first of 3 Marcus Davis threads, and "guaranteed" he made the team?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                    Seriously. I wonder what happened to the person that started the first of 3 Marcus Davis threads, and "guaranteed" he made the team?
                    He's a good poster . .. . just gets carried away sometimes.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                      The point is you don't garauntee money to someone you're expecting to cut anyway. In case you haven't noticed over the past couple of years every penny has mattered to us and will be that way for quite some time.
                      That money doesn't count towards the cap.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        He's a good poster . .. . just gets carried away sometimes.
                        Like most of us!
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Well if people are complaining that the giants have 15k less to spend against the cap because of this.

                          It's just untrue. This signing and release means nothing in terms of cap money
                          I don't think that's the point.

                          I think the point is if the organization can just drop 15k like its nothing, its pretty annoying to somebody who has to pay 15k JUST to have the privldge to buy overpriced season tickets, preseason tickets, and parking passes.

                          I can see where that is annoying
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Awe come on its just a smoke screen. Giants FO knows that Marcus Davis will be our number 1 WR this season. their just trying to fool all the other teams and him into thinking he isn't any good so they can sign him to a long term deal REALLY CHEAP... that's all it is. not to worry... yo u will see him in the fall putting up HUGE numbers. lol
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Jets just signed him. They love WR's who can't run the route tree

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                                I don't think that's the point.

                                I think the point is if the organization can just drop 15k like its nothing, its pretty annoying to somebody who has to pay 15k JUST to have the privldge to buy overpriced season tickets, preseason tickets, and parking passes.

                                I can see where that is annoying
                                Really? We are going to bash the giants FO because of 15k?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X