Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we should keep Wilson returning kicks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you think we should keep Wilson returning kicks?

    I do. He's way too good not to. I understand he is our starting RB and it will make him more tired/prone to injury but I don't care. That's a part of the game. Field position is huge. Have to our best players on the field as much as possible.

  • #2
    I don't care either way but I'd like him to return kicks. If they wanna use Jernigan or Scott then I wouldn't mind it,

    Comment


    • #3
      great user name and I don't want Wilson returning kicks, too risky.. maybe just in big spots

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nassib View Post
        I do. He's way too good not to. I understand he is our starting RB and it will make him more tired/prone to injury but I don't care. That's a part of the game. Field position is huge. Have to our best players on the field as much as possible.
        Hells to the no! Not if hes going to be the featured back. To risky.

        Comment


        • #5
          Id like to see Jernigan get some more returns, he has been above league average too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            I don't want Wilson returning kicks, too risky.. maybe just in big spots
            Agree with ya here. he is are #1 rb and hes going to be great. could see him taking a kick off potentially/ if perhaps we were behind in a game and ther was less than 30 seconds or somthing

            Comment


            • #7
              No...Wilson would be a huge risk returning even tho he would be the best option from what I have seen so far. Jernigan also isnt the answer. His returns were not very impressive to me at all. Since Hixon we really havent had much of a return threat. I hope we find someone to fill the spot that can atleast get us some good yards or maybe a couple run backs.
              " Loser's assemble in little group's and complain about the coaches and the player's in other little group's, but winner's assemble as a team " - Hall of Fame qoute by - Bill Parcells when he was speaking with Wellington Mara about the inscription of Emlen Tunnell's Hall of Fame.

              Comment


              • #8
                He gains us more yardage returning kickoffs. It's that many yards less he needs to make in running plays.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, because he's excellent at it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'd like to see if we can get someone else to return for us. JJ did a good job on a few returns. However, it would be hard to give up the great field position Wilson always gives us. If others can't get us out close to mid-field consistantly, I would let Wilson return.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      use him during important parts of the game when we have to have a big return like late in games.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                        I'd like to see if we can get someone else to return for us. JJ did a good job on a few returns. However, it would be hard to give up the great field position Wilson always gives us. If others can't get us out close to mid-field consistantly, I would let Wilson return.
                        Yeah that's good. We can start off with Scott or Jernigan and if they blow WIlson should come back. Starting at the 30 or 40 is a huge boost.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Punts, yes. kickoffs no

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No, RB's take to much punishment.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X