Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

umm didnt the Giants sign a UDFA linebacker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • umm didnt the Giants sign a UDFA linebacker?

    Ok,hear me out before i get attacked.I was reading either on here or on twitter or somewhere that the giants did sign a good young undrafted linebacker that was getting praise.I could be mistaken or maybe im right,but im not sure,mad confused.Im currently missing football so much that i actually made the giants draft class in madden.(Off the subject,,if all these players are in ncaaa football,why cant the first round guys be ported over into madden after the draft??) Now i know we signed curry,and im hearing great things from taylor,but i wouldve bet money there was news of a udfa linebacker signing.YES im one of those who thought we shouldve drafted a linebacker and i can hear the -aarrgghh or sighs- now,but i thought there was a signing.
    '"Respect All,Fear none'''



  • #2
    Not quite sure how to respond to this..................not even sure I understand it lol. There is no UDFA LB that is going to start for us this year so in the end, who cares?
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
      Ok,hear me out before i get attacked.I was reading either on here or on twitter or somewhere that the giants did sign a good young undrafted linebacker that was getting praise.I could be mistaken or maybe im right,but im not sure,mad confused.Im currently missing football so much that i actually made the giants draft class in madden.(Off the subject,,if all these players are in ncaaa football,why cant the first round guys be ported over into madden after the draft??) Now i know we signed curry,and im hearing great things from taylor,but i wouldve bet money there was news of a udfa linebacker signing.YES im one of those who thought we shouldve drafted a linebacker and i can hear the -aarrgghh or sighs- now,but i thought there was a signing.
      Yeah, linebacker is a sensitive topic around here....the mere mention of it sends some people into fits of anger.

      Anyhow, I think they signed some dude named Charles Diesel-Juice, and he was promptly cut to make room for someone else....probably a 4th string QB or something.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

      "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

      Comment


      • #4
        Entienne sabino ?

        Comment


        • #5
          To ddrrreeeeeeaaaammmmmmmm the impossible drrreeeaaaammmmm....!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
            To ddrrreeeeeeaaaammmmmmmm the impossible drrreeeaaaammmmm....!!!!!!!

            LMAO!!!!
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

            "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              Yeah, linebacker is a sensitive topic around here....the mere mention of it sends some people into fits of anger.
              .
              Namely you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Namely you.
                LMAO!!! x 2
                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  Yeah, linebacker is a sensitive topic around here....the mere mention of it sends some people into fits of anger.

                  Anyhow, I think they signed some dude named Charles Diesel-Juice, and he was promptly cut to make room for someone else....probably a 4th string QB or something.
                  So your saying he can help us?
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jomo View Post
                    So your saying he can help us?

                    Personally, I thought Charlie Diesel-Juice was the answer. When it comes to linebackers, Reese has the Midas Touch.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                    "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                      Personally, I thought Charlie Diesel-Juice was the answer. When it comes to linebackers, Reese has the Midas Touch.
                      He's got the Midas touch alright, the higher he drafts them the worse they are. Sintim was a second I think, and Jones a third or fourth. Williams is the best of the crew and he was a fifth rounder, Paysinger was undrafted and he's not too bad.

                      We forget that we actually have drafted LB fairly high, and they never pan out. Probably one fo the reasons LB is such a sore subject is that nobody knows how to fix it. The high draft picks don't work out, the FA acquisitions seem to be walking health problems, and we just can't seem to find a recipe for success where LB are concerned. But, to answer the original poster, Deisel-Juice wasn't ever the answer.
                      Last edited by NorwoodBlue; 05-14-2013, 08:43 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by King Sully View Post
                        Entienne sabino ?
                        All joking aside, I believe you are correct....3 years.

                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                          Personally, I thought Charlie Diesel-Juice was the answer. When it comes to linebackers, Reese has the Midas Touch.
                          Deusaldorf was waived a few days ago.

                          http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-york-giants

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jonas Seawright had a kid named Jonas Seawright who plays linebacker and is actually older then his dad. I heard he signed the Giants to play for him.
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              signed 2 UDFA linebackers..Etienne Sabino LB Ohio State, and Charles Dieuseul who was cut after rookie mini camp.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X