i need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some help

I've been inspired to make a Nicks highlight video, and I need to know what's a good source of material is for me to work with...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Can you capture video off of nfl.com?

Comment

Try the year he started opposite SS, when he was getting primarily one on one coverage.
      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
        Try the year he started opposite SS, when he was getting primarily one on one coverage.
        Or any game in the '11 SB run... TB game last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Yes. It's complicated but I can do it (I did it for that Wilson video a while back)

Comment

Or any game in the '11 SB run... TB game last season.
            TB performance was very impressive. Talib is a quality corner and Nicks was a bit gimpy from offseason foot surgery, and he still took him to school.
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Use Snappinnecks' clips; they still appear to be up: http://boards.giants.com/search.php?searchid=597253
              Their videos are of such horrible quality. I wish they weren't so tight with their footage - it's understandable but so damn annoying

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                TB performance was very impressive. Talib is a quality corner and Nicks was a bit gimpy from offseason foot surgery, and he still took him to school.
                He took him to school. Stole his lunch money. Bought lunch and made Talib watch him eat it.

Comment

He took him to school. Stole his lunch money. Bought lunch and made Talib watch him eat it.
                  Lol that about sums it up.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

He basically humiliated Talib and he wasn't even 100% healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I've been inspired to make a Nicks highlight video, and I need to know what's a good source of material is for me to work with...
                      Check hospital tape?
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        Check hospital tape?
                        zzzzzinggggggggggggggg

Comment

ask slip
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

redeyejedi is the guy u want to speak to

Comment

I managed to get most of snappin's clips, but the only ones i could find were mostly in 2011 and early 2012 (before youtube shut him down). I found links to a bunch of plays on nfl.com's own website, but I can't get the high quality versions anymore (I used to be able to)...

Comment

Working...
                              X