Jerry Reese Likes Chips On His Linebackers Shoulders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Reese Likes Chips On His Linebackers Shoulders

Herzlick would like to prove He overcame a debilitating illness. Rivers wants to show the Bengals it was a mistake to trade Him. Curry wants the Seahawks and Raiders to Dredd losing Him. Connors would dearly love to make the Cowboys pay for their shortsightedness. And I'm pretty sure Paysinger is getting tired of being the best LBer ( Of course on STs not Defense ).

Cute. But I'd much rather have the entitled dbag with heaps of talent and ability at this point.

Comment

They really need to make shoulder pads mandatory
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
        Cute. But I'd much rather have the entitled dbag with heaps of talent and ability at this point.
        Well you have half of it right. They don't appear to be dbags but they do have heaps of talent and ability. ( Please don't ever use the word cute when expressing about football )

Comment

Well it is cute because it's a sissy way of making a football team.

Comment

They play more like they have swiss cheese on their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
              Herzlick would like to prove He overcame a debilitating illness. Rivers wants to show the Bengals it was a mistake to trade Him. Curry wants the Seahawks and Raiders to Dredd losing Him. Connors would dearly love to make the Cowboys pay for their shortsightedness. And I'm pretty sure Paysinger is getting tired of being the best LBer ( Of course on STs not Defense ).
              Uhmmmmm.....

That's nice. Any good LB plays with a chip on his shoulder. Will it help them become a better LB core? We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                Well it is cute because it's a sissy way of making a football team.
                So being Ticked Off, Focused, and Determined is a sissy way of making a football team ? ( I also don't believe sissy should be used when talking about football. But that's just my opinion )

Comment

He shouldn't say things like that with a bunch of injury prone LB's. Now I know what the off season injury bug will be and which position group it will effect!

Comment

Pretty much reject the entire premise of this thread.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Now that explains why we cannot find any decent LB's. Reese was not specific when he said chips. What kind of chips? Doritos? potato chips? wavey? Kettle? Corn? Flour? With so many choices, Reese must have difficulty making up his mind when it comes to LB's

Comment

Worked great with Rivers and Herzlich last year . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
                          Well you have half of it right. They don't appear to be dbags but they do have heaps of talent and ability. ( Please don't ever use the word cute when expressing about football )
                          Well I was just being polite in my sarcasm. My point was that sentiment hasn't done much for our LB corps. I'm willing to bet that Reese is not prodding the free agent wire to see which guy is the most ticked off or who would look like the best hollywood rejuvenation story. He's looking for the cheapest bargains.

Comment

More like Reese likes shopping in the bargain bin, like the bin of movies at Walmart, they got something to prove!

Comment

I wonder if Terry Tate is available

Comment

Working...
                              X