Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants again in the mix for Charles Woodson

http://www.giants101.com/2013/05/16/...arles-woodson/

This is awesome! not only for the reason that he can still play but because he can groom our new safeties into complete beasts with his experience.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      interesting. I'd be ok if it was a one year deal.
      Vet min.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

.........at the right price.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I think any team in the league would take him for min. Out of the teams interested, Giants or Seahawks seem most likely for post season. Doubt it's about money for him. I'd pull the trigger. We need good leadership as I still don't think we have any on D. Certainly not Tuck.

Comment

exactly, the right price!

he could certainly be a postive influence on all our younger players, superbowl champion with a great character!
            sigpic

Comment

He said he wants to end his career with a team who can win it all.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Id be all for this. Another cheap 1 year deal.

I thought I read somewhere that Reese was trying to get away from these cheap 1 year rental deals though...
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

To everyone who says "at the right price", What does it matter? If it's a one year deal and there are not future salary cap implications, Why does it matter? It's not going to stop us from signing any other free agents. It's not our money.

Comment

Real leadership

Comment

The biggest concern of this thread seems to be money....just out of curiosity ...how do you guys see us fitting him on the roster?.....Currently consists of Rolle,Brown,Hill,Taylor and Sash.....normally we keep 4 Meaning One of those would have to be cut.....If we add woodson ....who else goes....Is it worth adding a guy who is on his way out to cut a young player?
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

If he is healthy and is agreeable to a one year deal or a 2 year deal w/ the 2nd year voidable, I am all for it. His experience and knowledge will help this secondary immensely and I am not even talking about for just Brown, Mundy, Hill, Sash, Prince, Hosley and now Taylor (i.e. all the young guys). He'd help Rolle in a big way as well.
                        Last edited by repeatchamps; 05-16-2013, 12:44 PM.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                          The biggest concern of this thread seems to be money....just out of curiosity ...how do you guys see us fitting him on the roster?.....Currently consists of Rolle,Brown,Hill,Taylor and Sash.....normally we keep 4 Meaning One of those would have to be cut.....If we add woodson ....who else goes....Is it worth adding a guy who is on his way out to cut a young player?
                          also we have mundy on the roster

Comment

can he play LB?

Comment

Working...
                            X