So. SS12, cofield, plax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. SS12, cofield, plax

Steve left for greener pastures... On IR and eagles eliminated!
    Plax decided on greener pastures. Just about eliminated w/jets!
    Cofield left for reder pastures,lol. Beat us twice but eliminated!

Could of used those two games vs skins and would have Dallas eliminated by now had we won those.

BUT, after it's all said and done, with all the injuries and setbacks, bad showings, not showing up at all... We still are alive and well in week 17 with a chance to win the Division this Sunday night!

Who woulda thought
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: So. SS12, cofield, plax

I had a feeling the Philly medical staff wasn't being honest about Smith. What an idiot.

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]I had a feeling the Philly medical staff wasn't being honest about Smith.* What an idiot.
      [/quote]
      Yep.. He did catch that td vs us in 2nd game but helped us beat eagles in first with that tipped INT
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Zaggs"]I had a feeling the Philly medical staff wasn't being honest about Smith.* What an idiot.
        [/quote]
        Yep, giants staff was right after all.. He did catch that td vs us in 2nd game but helped us beat eagles in first with that tipped INT[/quote]

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Steve left for greener pastures... On IR and eagles eliminated!

Could of used those two games vs skins and would have Dallas eliminated by now had we won those.

BUT, after it's all said and done, with all the injuries and setbacks, bad showings, not showing up at all... We still are alive and well in week 17 with a chance to win the Division this Sunday night!

Who woulda thought[/quote]

I don't know why people put Cofield in the same category as SS12 and Plax. Cofield left because we weren't in a position to offer him the deal he earned here. It's not like Smith who just shunned us for no reason. I highly doubt he regrets taking a big multi-year deal with the Skins just because they're out of the playoffs this year.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Steve left for greener pastures... On IR and eagles eliminated!

Who woulda thought[/quote]I thought! But I also thought our defense would have performed 50% better then they have. They have shown up in games for a half, a quarter or even 3 quarters, but the Jets game seemed to be a full game.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Zaggs"]I had a feeling the Philly medical staff wasn't being honest about Smith.* What an idiot.
              [/quote]
              Yep.. He did catch that td vs us in 2nd game but helped us beat eagles in first with that tipped INT[/quote]

I thought it was pretty funny that after SS caught the TD a little while later his replacement beats Nnamdi on catches a TD.

Comment

Who woulda thought[/quote]Yeah, thank God for the 2011 NFC East Div. haha

Comment

Dont forget Kevin Boss left for black and silver pastures and Ballard has completely outplayed him.

Comment

I still wish we had signed Plax. He gets so much attention in the redzone.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I don't care about any of them. They're not a part of this team anymore.

Comment

i gotta admit.....not me.
                        after the usual late season swoon i was really disappointed that they let us down again this year after such a good start.
                        then JPP blocked that field goal in Dallas
                        and i was pumped up and high again.
                        then came that freakin' Redskin debacle
                        to rip our sanity out again. then come right back this week and beach-slap the 747(lb.) jumbo jets ,
                        this shyte is making me feel like i'm bi-polar or something.
                        one week i'm higher than the people in the front row of an Audioslave concert , and then next week i feel lower than the pigeon shyte on the jersey shoreline. makes me wanna
                        go find an innocent victim wearing an opponents jersey to go medieval on.

and it just so happens that a bunch of qualified jerseys are on the way.

so no Mike , i would not have thought it.
                        but i'll take it.
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

+1

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="miked1958"]Steve left for greener pastures... On IR and eagles eliminated!

i gotta admit.....not me.
                            after the usual late season swoon i was really disappointed that they let us down again this year after such a good start.
                            then JPP blocked that field goal in Dallas
                            and i was pumped up and high again.
                            then came that freakin' Redskin debacle
                            to rip our sanity out again. then come right back this week and beach-slap the 747(lb.) jumbo jets ,
                            this shyte is making me feel like i'm bi-polar or something.
                            one week i'm higher than the people in the front row of an Audioslave concert , and then next week i feel lower than the pigeon shyte on the jersey shoreline. makes me wanna
                            go find an innocent victim wearing an opponents jersey to go medieval on.

and it just so happens that a bunch of qualified jerseys are on the way.

so no Mike , i would not have thought it.
                            but i'll take it.[/quote]

Lmao

Comment

Of all the mentioned departures, I would love to have Cofield back. He is a very underrated DT and was a leader on D.

Maybe someday Linval Joseph becomes as good. Maybe someday Canty plays as well as Cofield.

Maybe someday pigs fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X