This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Will Throw For 5,500+

I think Eli throws for over 5,500 and breaks Drew Brees' record this year with a healthy Nicks. We will have Nicks, Cruz, Wilson, and Meyer as weapons for Eli to throw to and he will absolutely tear **** up. I also predict that he will throw for over 40 touchdowns as well. People are too concerned with big brother, Brady and Rodgers. All I got to say is don't sleep on Eli this year.

Originally posted by EliMVP-NYG View Post
    I think Eli throws for over 5,500 and breaks Drew Brees' record this year with a healthy Nicks. We will have Nicks, Cruz, Wilson, and Meyer as weapons for Eli to throw to and he will absolutely tear **** up. I also predict that he will throw for over 40 touchdowns as well. People are too concerned with big brother, Brady and Rodgers. All I got to say is don't sleep on Eli this year.
    Only on Madden will this happen because Coughlin plans on running much more.
    The Modern Giants fan kit:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SimmsandLT View Post
      Only on Madden will this happen because Coughlin plans on running much more.
      That's good news to me, if true. How do you reach that conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Astorian View Post
        Because TC has always been a run first guy and with new meat on the Oline and a young RB, they might actually have a run game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Astorian View Post
          Having last year's # 1 pick with a year under his belt and Brown who was a very welcome surprise should give us a better running game behind a hopefully slightly improved OLine.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

who cares....and he doesnt need to.....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              who cares....and he doesnt need to.....
              Someone cares
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Someone cares
                yeah...I see thread like this and I think of a punk kid wanting Eli to break records instead of just playing winning football.....
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                  Because TC has always been a run first guy and with new meat on the Oline and a young RB, they might actually have a run game this year.
                  14th in total yards (1862); 7th in YPC (4.6); 5th in total touchdowns (18); 14th in YPG (116.4). The Giants had a decent run game last season.

And to answer the question - no, I don't think he'll throw for that many yards. I don't think any quarterback will.

Comment

yeah...I see thread like this and I think of a punk kid wanting Eli to break records instead of just playing winning football.....
                    Winning football brings records, or is it CDs and DVDs?

Comment

Winning football brings records, or is it CDs and DVDs?
                      sometimes it does.....but I want to see Eli and the NYGs play smart winning football records or not.....
                      I know you do too.....

Comment

sometimes it does.....but I want to see Eli and the NYGs play smart winning football records or not.....
                        I know you do too.....
                        CONSISTENCY

Comment

CONSISTENCY
                          yeah.....lets see a record for consistency....

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            14th in total yards (1862); 7th in YPC (4.6); 5th in total touchdowns (18); 14th in YPG (116.4). The Giants had a decent run game last season.
                            Sorry, I didn't realize being in the top 50% was good enough.

Comment

Brown has never made it through an entire season since he's been a Giant, what makes everyone think he will now? The success of our offense(and team) will rely on the performance of Eli and our receivers. Wilson is unproven, Cruz and Nicks have already proven that they can break 1,000 yards and have done it multiple times. On defense, our linebackers are complete trash, our defensive line isn't great outside of JPP and Linval. Prince is the only one worth his salt in the secondary. You all better hope Eli puts up big numbers or we won't break .500 this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X