This is Eli Manning's best shot for 3rd Super Bowl championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
    Wonder if he would hang it up this yr if he does win a 3rd? Go out a champion like Peyton did.
    I don't think so. Not as long as he's feeling good, and he looks more physically fit now than he did years ago.
    The Rosemobile -

Comment

2008 was his best shot at another. We were 10 - 1 until that peabrain brought a gun into a nightclub
      and shot himself. All downhill after that .....

Comment

If these guys on D carry on the steam from last year, build upon it and seize the potential, we can have a famed defense.

If. Game 1 coming up!!! WOOOP

Comment

I don't know about a 3rd SB but I do know if he has a good showing this season, High TD's few INT's, He should make the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
            I don't know about a 3rd SB but I do know if he has a good showing this season, High TD's few INT's, He should make the Hall of Fame.
            He's already a HOF qb. Now all that is left is him getting in on first ballot or not.

Comment

He will win the next three Super Bowls and tie Tom Brady.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Just win Eli put the naysayers to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                  Eli would not retire with a third ring. Peyton had a neck injury. if, not for that Peyton may still be playing. Then you have Brady,Brees, Rivers and Ben still playing. Only a major injury will retire anyone of these QB'S.
                  Phil I agree 100%, if Eli wins a 3rd heck why couldn't he win a 4th ? Did Brady quit last year with his 5th and greatest SB comeback ever ? Like Phil said none of these guys are quitting.

Comment

The Giants need to get it done this year.
                    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

our OL doesn't have to be good. heck they don't even need to be average. I'll take below average or just bad, but "good enough". We then have a chance.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
                        2008 was his best shot at another. We were 10 - 1 until that peabrain brought a gun into a nightclub
                        We were 11-1 when he shot himself, went 1-3 in Dec to finish 12-4 & one & done vs the damn Eagles in the div rd. No doubt In my mind that of Plax doesn't do what he did, that we go 13-3 maybe 14-2 that yr & trounce Philly in the div rd & crush Az the following week in our house in the NFCCG & beat Pittsburgh in the SB for back to back SB titles. I'll never forgive Plax for shooting our back to back SBs in the leg!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
                          Truthfully it's been downhill for the 9 years since then excepting a glorious month of some lucky *** football.

Comment

it's a good year for the Giants to win their fifth Lombardi trophy ...
                            but they're not going to get it if Eli stays at the helm .
                            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

wow , how off was this.article

Comment

Big Ben said he dnt hav it any more, isn't he the same draft class as declining Eli!?

Comment

Working...
                                X