It's time for OJomo and Tracey to get some playing time this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for OJomo and Tracey to get some playing time this year

I for one would like to see these guys get reps at DE, they have both seemed to shine in limited action. How can we say we as organization like to develop younger players, when we never give them actual playing time?

I sure hope they get some opportunities
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by WinterIsComing View Post
      I for one would like to see these guys get reps at DE, they have both seemed to shine in limited action. How can we say we as organization like to develop younger players, when we never give them actual playing time?
      its time for them to earn some playing time this year
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I'm still baffled that Ojomo was put in deep storage after that terrific preseason.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Last year I would have loved to see Ojomo out there to see what he might do with a few opportunities. I was hoping he could replace Dave Tollefson's production as a contributor that would give our stars a breather. He sure didn't get many opportunities.

But it's a whole new year. Osi is gone. We have Kiwi playing DE. We have a 3rd round pick in Moore too. So finding snaps for these guys will likely be harder than ever. We may see them on the inactive list even more than last year. If we see these guys, it would be more likely due to injury. And I hope that doesn't happen.
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Ojomo might not even make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              I'm still baffled that Ojomo was put in deep storage after that terrific preseason.
              he had a hamstring injury that held him out and lingered.... he lsot all momentum he had....
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                ^^^This says it all. While we've seen their limited preseason action so has the coaching staff. They've also seen them in the classroom and on the practice field!

Comment

for emphASSis
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

yes so tired of hearing about ojomo and tracey needing more playing time. go out there and earn it we are deep on dline so dont be suprised if one of them doesnt make the team
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Never understood why so many hunk they deserved to play. Based on what?

Comment

From reading TC's book about his coaching style (i'm not finished yet), Tom Coughlin agrees with you on earning the right to win (through work and preperation). The man pays attention to everything!

Comment

Only their performance in preseason and practice will determine that...
                          If they work hard and fit the scheme they will play.....
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Never understood why so many hunk they deserved to play. Based on what?
                            I'm with ya..I want to see Ojomo go up against some 1st and 2nd stringers before I get excited about him. He played against scrubs last pre-season and everyone acts like he's the next Osi

Comment

Look at the roster numbers people. It is very likely that 1 of these 2 players isn't going to make the roster this year unless they can somehow be a LBer
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X