Excited about the Prince in 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited about the Prince in 2013

I can't wait to see how Prince develops in his 3rd season as a Giants corner. Last season he proved that he's in fact a 1st round talent with tons of potential left to be seen. In man coverage he rarely gives up the big play but I would like to see more press coverage from a defensive play call standpoint. I think we have a #1 Corner for years to come if he keeps getting better year to year.
    sigpic

Agreed! I thought he played well. Hopefully the pass rush gets back into form and they can feed off each other.
    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

me too. nice post. I've maintained since before we drafted him, that he reminds me of revis moreso than any recent DB. Similar body build, and Prince is amazing at mirroring the WRs. If he can get his mental game up to the level of revis, where he studies his opposing WRs so well, that he knows the routes being run simply by the yardage depth of the first cut or etc...Revis is or was able to combine his amazing mirror skills with an amazing mental approach to the game. Prince can do the mirroring part imho. Gotta see bout the mental, but I expect it to be this, really, his 2nd true yr of playing.

Comment

Prince is a beast. You know a DB is great when you never hear his name, he doesn't get picks, he does nothing in fantasy, and he's mostly not mentioned all year.

This is the same for Revis or KP... The guys who make the most plays and highlight reels are usually the ones that get picked on

Comment

love prince
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Prince is gonna have a Pro Bowl year..

Comment

Funny how less than a year ago people were calling him princess because of the injury, saying he's "soft" and that was the reason he was available at #19....Some were even questioning his ethnicity with regards to toughness

I'm glad all of this belligerent nonsensical ignorant garbage has been put to rest

Comment

prince is gonna be solid, I'm worried about the other side of the field. Hopefully C-Web will regain his form, If not I'm really gonna be mad we didn't take Rhodes in the first

Comment

I like Prince also.... thought he did a great job at the SB, and that Purple Rain song still rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                    I like Prince also.... thought he did a great job at the SB, and that Purple Rain song still rocks.
                    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Love me some prince. Hopefully JPP is nicer to him this offseason.

Comment

The only thing that worries me about Prince having a great year is, that means, opposing QB's are throwing more to the other side of the field. And we all know what happens when opposing QB's throw to the other side of the field. Long-@ss TD throws over Webster. lol

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                          Then he took us back into the house and served us pancakes...
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
                            The only thing that worries me about Prince having a great year is, that means, opposing QB's are throwing more to the other side of the field. And we all know what happens when opposing QB's throw to the other side of the field. Long-@ss TD throws over Webster. lol
                            It happened all year last year. Cweb and Hosley got torn a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                              shoot the J.. Shoot It!!

Comment

Working...
                              X