Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Dallas for the season opener?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Dallas for the season opener?

Just got my tickets for me and 4 of my friends - and we are really pumped about this.

Anyone else going to the game?

Originally posted by jecomerfor View Post
    Just got my tickets for me and 4 of my friends - and we are really pumped about this.

I will be there, live in the DFW area now and I go every single year when the giants come to town

Comment

How does the crowd treat ya? Assuming you are not an obnoxious drunk...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post

I went there 3 yrs in a row and walking into the stadium you may hear some heckle but other than that they pretty much leave you alone. I mean come on. We own the place.

Comment

Cowboys Stadium = Giants Stadium in Texas
          "Statistics are like a drunk with a lamppost: used more for support than illumination." Sir Winston Churchill

Big Blue Blog: http://nygiantsfr.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jecomerfor View Post

No, but the rematch is on my birthday and I am definitely gonna treat myself to tickets for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
              Ya walking from the parking lot is the hardest part when u are wearing your jersey and stuff, once inside they act like a bunch of tools until the game is over and giants fans walk out their stadium chanting undefeated

Comment

Working...
              X